Sign in to follow this  
siorestech

Which RB should I pick up

My opponent this week has LT and Alexander but with Alexander pretty much out and only Travis Henry on his bench, he need to pick up a RB. I have an open spot so I'm going to pick up a RB so he can't use him. Cheap move I know but who out of this list is the best to steal:

Barber III

Barlow

Washington

Arrington

Morency

M. Morris

M. Bell

Dayne

Touchdowns are 6, 10 rushing yards is a point, and 20 receiving yards is a point. Receptions are .25

Leave your link

Barber hands down! He has posted very consistent numbers, the rest are inconsistent with little production.

Thanks for mine

Barber hands down! He has posted very consistent numbers, the rest are inconsistent with little production.

Thanks for mine

Would be the guy I would pick up.

I'd say Morris, b/c if I'm the other owner, I'd rather have a guy who's the clear starter (w/ SA out)...as much as Hass has thrown theball, Morris could/should have some openings...

My opponent this week has LT and Alexander but with Alexander pretty much out and only Travis Henry on his bench, he need to pick up a RB. I have an open spot so I'm going to pick up a RB so he can't use him. Cheap move I know but who out of this list is the best to steal:

Barber III

Barlow

Washington

Arrington

Morency

M. Morris

M. Bell

Dayne

Touchdowns are 6, 10 rushing yards is a point, and 20 receiving yards is a point. Receptions are .25

Leave your link

I'd have to M Morris, based on the fact he's got SA. He'll get the majority of touches.