Sign in to follow this  
JackARoot

Week 7 RB problems

OK, big problems at RB with SA, and compounded by TJones on bye. I haven't been successfull trying to trade away depth at WR for another RB, so I'm stuck with this sludge (Pick 2):

Barlow v. Detroit

Turner at KC

Lundy v. Jax

The main question is will Turner get a chance this week or is he still in the doghouse? I couldn't believe he didn't get the rock in last week's blowout.

News: The Houston Chronicle reports that Texans coach Gary Kubiak will give rookie RB Wali Lundy another try at running back after three weeks of inactivity -- both for Lundy, and essentially for the Texans' run game. "(Lundy) is not playing because I don't think he can handle it," Kubiak said. "I think we had a couple of good guys that we needed to take a look at, but it's obvious right now that we have to give the kid a chance to come back and play some more."

Analysis: Lundy had a monster preseason, which led to him being a middle-round choice in drafts. The time off might have done him some good as it sounds like he wasn't reliable enough early on to carry the Texans' run game. If he's on the waiver wire in your league, snap him up right away as a flier since he does have potential to start and see ample playing time (and do moderately well as a No. 3 Fantasy RB).

I dont know if that helps you....If not Lundy then i would probably start Turner. Even though he didnt get any playing time last week that could just be Marty's way of getting teams to focus more on LT2 again and not Rivers or Turner.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=245319

You have to go with Lundy...I think Turner will continue to be slighted, so my choice would be to go with Barlow for points.