Sign in to follow this  
joeyemma

I need help in a hurry....Please

10 team league...no points for rec...6 for all td's 1 for 10 rec/rush...1 for 20 passing. Redraft league..start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex, k, d

the proposed trade is I give RBrown and Roy Williams and get Gore and Chad Johnson...would you do it if you were me?

Thanks

my roster:

S McNair

M Hasselbeck

C Frye

M Morris

L Washington

S Morris

L Tomlinson

R Brown

C Buckhalter

C Benson

S Alexander

M Colston

A Toomer

S Smith

G Jennings

R Williams

R Gould

J Scobee

D Giants

D Patriots

I agree and you should keep Roy...however, I was thinking about trying to trade FOR Roy and Ronnie myself from this team who has both. I also have Chad Johnson. Would Maroney and CJ be enough to get Roy and Ronnie? The other team has Dillon as well. :dunno:

Stick with what ya got, Roy has been amazing lately and looks to be the Torry Holt of Martz's new Team. Brown and Gore are probably gonna score about the same, and it seems Housh has taken over as the go to guy in Cincinnati...

Good Luck

Here's Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=245500

Peace...

Gore/Brown are pretty much even, so the question is do you want to buy low on CJ and hope he gets better? I myself would stick with Roy Williams.

Agreed. Gore are Brown are pretty much a wash but I Brown will get the GL looks while Gore won't. Roy has a endency to get banged up but you can't deny the numbers he's puting up.