Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

A Jelly donut (Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket)

Pyle: I dunno sir!

Drill SGT: Well let's just see if anything is missing! Holly Jesus .. what the fock is that ... WHAT THE FOCK IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE?

Pyle: A Jelly donut sir!

Drill SGT: A jelly donut.

:thumbsdown:

Pyle: I dunno sir!

Drill SGT: Well let's just see if anything is missing! Holly Jesus .. what the fock is that ... WHAT THE FOCK IS THAT PRIVATE PYLE?

Pyle: A Jelly donut sir!

Drill SGT: A jelly donut.

:thumbsdown:

great movie

:rolleyes:

Drill SGT: And are you allowed to eat jelly donuts prviate Pyle?

Pyle: Sir, no, sir?

Drill SGT: And why aren't you allowed to have jelly donuts?

Pyle: Sir, because I'm too heavy sir!

Drill SGT: BECAUSE YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FATBODY!

Pyle: Sir, yes sir.

Drill SGT: THEN WHY DID YOU HIDE THE JELLY DONUT PRIVATE PYLE?

Pyle: Because I was hungry sir

Drill SGT: Because you were hungry.

:doublethumbsup:

1,2,3,4 ... I love the Marine corps.

rented that movie and watched it for the first time 2 weeks ago. it was good, especially the basic training.

hey, that head seargent guy was terrific. did he ever do anything else?

eta:

A talented character actor known for his military roles, R. Lee Ermey was in the US Marine Corps for 11 years. He rose to the rank of Staff Sergeant, and his service included 1-1/2 tours in Vietnam. After injuries forced him to retire from the Corps, he moved to the Phillipines, enrolling in the University of Manila, where he studied Criminology and Drama. He appeared in several Filipino films before being cast as a helicopter pilot in Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now (1979). Due to his Vietnam experiences, Coppola also utilized him as a technical adviser. He got a featured role in Sidney J. Furie's The Boys in Company C (1978), playing a drill instructor. Ermey worked with Furie again in Purple Hearts (1984). However, his most famous (or infamous) role came as Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket (1987), for which he was nominated for a Golden Globe. He did win the best supporting actor award from The Boston Society of Film Critics. Since then he has appeared in numerous character roles in such films as Leaving Las Vegas (1995), Se7en (1995) and Dead Man Walking (1995). Ermey, however, prefers comedy to drama, and has a comedic role in Saving Silverman (2001). Ronald Lee Ermey continues to be one of the best character actors in the business, and you can bet that when his name appears in a movie's credits, he is going to be top notch in his role.

He is, the quintesential d!ckhead. Every SGT since then has been based on that, minus the smart remarks. He's done the same role for lots of stuff ... one trick pony ... but THE FOCKING PONY!

How did you feel about racial slurs. Did they shock you?

How tall are you Peenie?

Bullshiat I can't hear you!

"Well ... what do we have here? Private Joker. Hell I like you. You can come over to my house and fock my sister!"

:blink: