Sign in to follow this  
bjengel

Trade Willie Parker For Shaun Alexander?

I've been approached about a Shaun Alexander trade and I'm wondering what everybody thinks of Alexander when he comes back from his injury.

I would be sending Willie Parker and getting Morrice Morris and Shaun Alexander.

Alexander's schedule is just rediculously easy the rest of the way and I have a feeling that PIT will be getting Najeh Davenport involved more and more in short yardage and goal-line carries and vulturing TD's away from Parker.

I'm looking at it as Parker's value is probably at it's highest right now and Alexander's is probably at it's lowest right now.

Good trade or bad trade - who is going to have a better season the rest of the way, Alexander or Parker?

I've been approached about a Shaun Alexander trade and I'm wondering what everybody thinks of Alexander when he comes back from his injury.

I would be sending Willie Parker and getting Morrice Morris and Shaun Alexander.

Alexander's schedule is just rediculously easy the rest of the way and I have a feeling that PIT will be getting Najeh Davenport involved more and more in short yardage and goal-line carries and vulturing TD's away from Parker.

I'm looking at it as Parker's value is probably at it's highest right now and Alexander's is probably at it's lowest right now.

Good trade or bad trade - who is going to have a better season the rest of the way, Alexander or Parker?

You almost have to go with that trade...You are right about the goal-line situations. SA will be very hungry when he gets back...

I guess it depends on if you can survive without Parker for the next two weeks while Alexander gets healthy...because Morris sucks

Definitely pull the trigger. You may suffer for a bit without Parker, but looking down the stretch, a healthy and hungry Alexander will reap many more benefits for you.