Sign in to follow this  
dalie

Who's the better RB

Which Rb would you rather have?

Leon Washington, Ahman Green or Travis Henry?

The upside of Washington is more exciting than the other guys. If you need a guy for your starting lineup, I'd go with Henry, if you can afford to stash a guy away on your roster for a week or three, go with Washington.

Travis Henry, like the gentleman said above he's done it before. He can run it with power, make moves and catch out of the backfield

I'm a Henry supporter but I think a lot of Henry owners will be surprised someday in the future when he is inactive on game day so that the Titans can see what they have in their rookie rb. Henry is only the future as a short term starter and maybe a rbbc next year if White is only average.

Green is solid for Green Bay. There is no 50/50 split rbbc is Green Bay if he is healthy although Herron & Morency will see decent time spelling him.

Washington might be the guy if Martin doesn't come back. It's a crowded backfield in Jets land but he's the best choice among the three you mentioned because of his upside.

Man if Ahman Green can stay healthy, he is a top 5 RB. Now he does get the fumbles every now and then, but as far as running and catching, i think he can be just a tab better than someone like Westbrook barring injury..Healthy, he's a stud.

You guys are goobers for jumping on the Travis Henry wagon. Tennessee is terrible and so is Henry- see: the last 6 years.

My girlfriend gets more yards per carry running my load over to the sink.

Which Rb would you rather have?

Leon Washington, Ahman Green or Travis Henry?

Ahman Green is the best when healthy. The other two are two unproven (Washington) or in too crowded of backfields (both). If I had to chose, I go with Green. Thanks for your help.

you guys think its worth dropping lamont jordan for leon washington at this point? my other rbs are cadillac williams and corey dillon

Tennessee is going nowhere, it's only a matter of time before Lendale White is seeing more work.

The Jets aren't going to rush for 200 yards every week. Washington just had the best game of his season, maybe his career.

I'd roll the dice with Ahman Green. He has the most talent and the Packers have shown their offense still has life, so if he can stay healthy, he has the most upside.

no idea...

i just wanted to chime in and say that...ive said all season..ahman will be toast by week 8....

i see that i am very wrong on this one...

i know..playing miami and now az isnt exactly the bears....but hes looked decent....

I'd probably say Henry. Ahman is injury prone and the Jets want to play a committe for some reason....thansk for mine

Man if Ahman Green can stay healthy, he is a top 5 RB. Now he does get the fumbles every now and then, but as far as running and catching, i think he can be just a tab better than someone like Westbrook barring injury..Healthy, he's a stud.

:headbanger:

I think you're exaggerating A LOT here. Green hasn't been a top 5 back since 2003 and he's not all of a sudden going to regain that form. I mean, he's OK and all but comparing him to Westbrook at this point is :doublethumbsup: .

I am from Wisconsin and Ahman Green is finally rested AND healthy and faces a mid season weak schedule. They still get Detroit 1 more time and Minnestoa 2X and do not play the Bears again until week 17. Throw in the Arizona, Buffalo, Jets, and San Francsco and you may be looking at another 1,000 yard season. He showed his old burst vs. Miami this week with a 70 yard TD run. The O-Line is getting better every week. Packers need a couple of breaks but could end up a .500 team. He has 333 yards and only 1 touchdown thus far. I think he will finish with at least 6-10. Good Luck!

You guys are goobers for jumping on the Travis Henry wagon. Tennessee is terrible and so is Henry- see: the last 6 years.

absolutely wonderful <_<

ahahahahahahahahahaha

:rolleyes:

Quality :doublethumbsup:

Personally I like Washington. I think he has proven to be the best option the Jets have, and his game last week probably has secured him as the lead back there. 2 TDs was huge to see, now they can phase out Barblow around the goal line a bit more.

I like Green over Henry simply because he doesn't have a highly-touted rookie behind him waiting to take playing time away.

Washington has the most upside IMO...I was skeptical about him at first but he has really been impressive.

Remember it's not what they have done before, it's what they will likely do down the road. I would take Washington with Green a close second. Washington and Green also have better passing games to keep the pressure off the running game.