Sign in to follow this  
nocarbs

trying to upgrade

I am thinking of trading away D.Foster (my #3rb) and H.Ward for J.Addai and R.Wayne.

I really like Wayne.

Should I make the trade while Ward's value is high.

leave link.

I would def make this trade. Wards value is very high, and I do think he will put up some good games for the rest of the yr. But, wayne is a more consistent player with a consistent QB with and easier schedule.

Addai over Foster all the way. Foster has been a letdown recently and when D. Williams comes back he should be worth even less. Addai is on the rise.

Pls see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=247422

I think it's kind of a toss up but I'd have to agree with the other poster. Williams has been out and once he comes back Foster stands to lose carries. For fantasy purposes Wayne has more value than Ward imo. Ward is the type of receiver you love to have on your favorite team because he does it all but I think Wayne has a higher ceiling for fantasy purposes.

Thanks for answering mine.

I agree, Wayne is going to give your more consistent points. I really like Addai and he is getting more and more carries as the season progresses, I like this trade for you.

Thanks for mine

Thanks for answering my post!

I would definitely make that deal while Ward's value is at it's probable peak and it looks like Addai is becoming the number one choice in Indy

I aint sure this trade helped ya. Foster is the main back in Carolina even when Williams gets back. Addai has looked good but Rhodes wont go away. Rhodes also gets the goal line carries when there are ones to be had. Wayne is real good but he isn't going to put up stats that make him a whole lot better than Ward. If Rhodes goes away I like the trade if not I dont.

Good Luck

thanks for answering mine

Peace...

Not knowing the schedules off-hand, I'd factor that in. I know that Indy will be done with Denver after this week, so it's a good time to make the move. I like the Ward -> Wayne move; I also like the Foster -> Addai move on its own.

Do it and I like your situation better - depending on the schedules as a smaller factor.

D.Foster is the main back in Carolina, period. He was the main back before Williams got hurt and who knows when Williams will be back. Remember if you have playoff plans, Wayne may not play much week 15, 16 and 17 (the Colt could be 12-2). Ward also has a great match-up this weekend against Oakland. Addai is no better than a fill in for injuries or bye weeks.

THis trade does not excite me, I would hold off.