Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

Is this a fair deal? Should I veto?

I've got two teams in my legaue dealing Tommy Maddox for Deangelo Montgomery.

Maddox will clearly throw for 5000 yards, but Montgomery is the swiftiest player in the NFL. Is this a fair deal, or should I veto it?

Thanks, and god bless. :rolleyes:

I've got two teams in my legaue dealing Tommy Maddox for Deangelo Montgomery.

Maddox will clearly throw for 5000 yards, but Montgomery is the swiftiest player in the NFL. Is this a fair deal, or should I veto it?

Thanks, and god bless. :rolleyes:

Veto it bro. Tommy Gun WILL throw for 5000

Dude, Tommy is washed up and DeAngelo is hurt right now. This comes down to crap for crap. As a commish, you should just let these fools complete their trade. You should be much more productive as a commish and search the waiver wire for the next LJ or something: my money is on Quentin Griffin. If people want to waste their time exchanging Fantasy fodder let them. For instance, as the commish of our league, I have let many a deal go that was questionable: Billy Simms for Dave Kreig or Steve Bartowski for Matt Suehy. As a commish, it's much better to adopt a laissez faire approach.

my money is on Quentin Griffin

I believe it's Quentin Griffiths.

You're a jacka$$. The signal:noise ratio tilts further towards noise every day on this board.

It's a tip that it's Wednesday and there's absolutely no news whatsoever. You know, Wednesday? That day that's at the apex of the week, as far from Sunday as possible, while still being far enough past last Sunday for any relevant anything worth talking about to have been talked about?

Here's a thought for you - if every whiney jagoff who b!tches about "noise" topics stopped whining about them, that'd be 10,000 less "noisy" posts about "noise" and would thus ease your "noise" pain.

Now here's a quarter - go get a sense of humor you felching tool. :pointstosky:

Now here's a quarter - go get a sense of humor you felching tool. :wall:

Your joke was stupid. Why should he laugh?

What's the verdict scooter? Are you going to allow this trade or is it dead? I'd like to know what your decision is because I'm offering Steve DeBarge for Demetrius Underwood. It's a similar deal that has been offered in your league. Just wondering what you think.

This is the most informative thread on the boreds today. Thanks scooter.

:pointstosky:

Your joke was stupid. Why should he laugh?

He doesn't have to laugh. He just has to not be an assbag. :dunno:

What's the verdict scooter? Are you going to allow this trade or is it dead? I'd like to know what your decision is because I'm offering Steve DeBarge for Demetrius Underwood. It's a similar deal that has been offered in your league. Just wondering what you think.

We've decided to resolve it as follows:

The two teams shall be made to each drink a 6-pack

The faster drinker gets to choose the knife or the bat. :ninja:

Following this, we have a drunken knife/bat fight, winner take all. :banana:

We thought about doing a sack race, but that just seemed juvinile. :doh:

Good luck. I think the team getting Underwood is pwning the other guy. That kid has "winner" written all over him.

I heard Wednesday is about washed up. Should I trade Wednesday for an up and coming Thursday?

Definately - how much Wednesday can you realistically expect to ride out? I say trade Wednesday while it's "now". Go for upside - go for Thursday.

:thumbsdown: