Sign in to follow this  
Trojan35

USC vs. OSU

Pac 10 football weakest major conference in the country. I can't even watch the game. Who Cares? Media will still try and get USC in the game.

We probably have lost this one. Too bad, no national championship this year. I guess I'm greedy, this was supposed to be our rebuilding year and I've been pretty spoiled lately.

We probably have lost this one. Too bad, no national championship this year. I guess I'm greedy, this was supposed to be our rebuilding year and I've been pretty spoiled lately.

Spoiled what USC won one BCS trophy agains OK the year Auburn did not get in. I think SC is lucky they did not play Auburn. You guys have had as good a run as all of the other teams who have won 1 championship in the last 10 years. Keep believing that Media hype.

Spoiled what USC won one BCS trophy agains OK the year Auburn did not get in. I think SC is lucky they did not play Auburn. You guys have had as good a run as all of the other teams who have won 1 championship in the last 10 years. Keep believing that Media hype.

Please keep posting. Within 1 minute of every time you post, USC scores a touchdown. Instead of down by 23, they're now down by 8. Thanks.

I will try it for you Trojan. Looks like SC finally woke up. You can't do this in the SEC. Pac 10 they line up against High School every weekend. It's over USC vaults its way against high school teams to another National Championship game.

Lets see if it works :dunno:

I will try it for you Trojan. Looks like SC finally woke up. You can't do this in the SEC. Pac 10 they line up against High School every weekend. It's over USC vaults its way against high school teams to another National Championship game.

Lets see if it works :dunno:

Ya got OSU to miss a FG from 42 yds... I'll take it :cry: USC ball down by 8.

Ya got OSU to miss a FG from 42 yds... I'll take it :D USC ball down by 8.

They said that OSU kicker is money. I was at an LSU game once where he missed like 3 field goals and an extra point. He is a good kicker but he will choke.

THANK YOU BEAVERS!!!!!!!!!! Finally, USC gets exposed for what they were, the most overrated team in the country. If they weren't USC, they wouldn't of been ranked in the top 5, they haven't looked good all season, nearly losing to teams like ASU. Looks like it is setting up for a national championship of...Winner of OSU-Michigan vs. WVU.

Michigan vs. WVU would be the best defense vs. the best offense, would be very intriging.

USC has pimp-slapped every SEC team they have played, including the aforementioned Auburn team the year before with the same players (minus Dansby and Thomas) and an improved Arkansas team this year who's undefeated in the SEC.

The SEC has some high school offenses, minus their new imports from Utah (Florida), UCLA (Auburn), and yes, high school (Arkansas).

USC has pimp-slapped every SEC team they have played, including the aforementioned Auburn team the year before with the same players (minus Dansby and Thomas) and an improved Arkansas team this year who's undefeated in the SEC.

The SEC has some high school offenses, minus their new imports from Utah (Florida), UCLA (Auburn), and yes, high school (Arkansas).

USC couldn't handle the SEC stadiums and their crowd noises and roll through seasons like they have in the Crap-10

They said that OSU kicker is money. I was at an LSU game once where he missed like 3 field goals and an extra point. He is a good kicker but he will choke.

Ya wasn't that the game where it was pooring down rain, high winds, thunder and lightning, as well as a game delay. Ya it would be tough to make those kicks in that condition. :ninja:

Your a disgrace to the name......

Trust me, I know more about college football than most of you have forgotten. I'm a 20-year old student at college without a football team. Yes, USC is my favorite team, but I'm more objective than most of you.

There was a time when the SEC or maybe the Big Ten could claim to be the best conference. The Big Ten might be able to claim it this year, but not year in and year out. On the other hand, SEC fans are just laughable.

I know computers aren't perfect either, but the most respected computer, Sagarin's, has the Pac-10 ahead by a huge margin: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc06.htm

USC couldn't handle the SEC stadiums and their crowd noises and roll through seasons like they have in the Crap-10

That's exactly what USC has done.

At Jordan O'Hare, USC 23, Auburn 0.

At Razorback Stadium, USC 50, Arkansas 14.

USC's toughest challenges have been in conference for the last three to four years, despite regularly playing the toughest out-of-conference schedule in the country.

Trust me, I know more about college football than most of you have forgotten. I'm a 20-year old student at college without a football team. Yes, USC is my favorite team, but I'm more objective than most of you.

There was a time when the SEC or maybe the Big Ten could claim to be the best conference. The Big Ten might be able to claim it this year, but not year in and year out. On the other hand, SEC fans are just laughable.

I know computers aren't perfect either, but the most respected computer, Sagarin's, has the Pac-10 ahead by a huge margin: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc06.htm

A 20 year college student talking all night on FFtoday on a Saturday. You should get out of your dorm room geek. Try not to put down the SEC that bad until you've experienced 80,000 screaming fans for at least half of your away games.

A 20 year college student talking all night on FFtoday on a Saturday. You should get out of your dorm room geek. Try not to put down the SEC that bad until you've experienced 80,000 screaming fans for at least half of your away games.

A whatever year-old hick from Alabama pimping the SEC. You should get out of your room once you've finished ###### your sister. Try not to put down USC that bad until you're 80,000 screaming fans and 85 scholarship players can beat them.

A whatever year-old hick from Alabama pimping the SEC. You should get out of your room once you've finished ###### your sister. Try not to put down USC that bad until you're 80,000 screaming fans and 85 scholarship players can beat them.

Tell me once again why a 20 year old college student is on the computer on a Saturday night? You should be out getting laid, drunk, or at least having a good time. BTW is sure is convenient of you to choose USC as your favorite team. Don't they have the best record over the past 4 years? Way to go out on a limb no college team geek.

Can you tell me again, why do you have my name???

woohoo!! :( I have season tickets and three weeks ago this was the game I was going to sell. After seeing close calls the last few weeks by the Trojans, I figured we had as good a chance as anybody to win.

Needless to say I am happy I kept them!

NO TROJAN WILL PENETRATE THESE BEAVERS!

Tell me once again why a 20 year old college student is on the computer on a Saturday night? You should be out getting laid, drunk, or at least having a good time. BTW is sure is convenient of you to choose USC as your favorite team. Don't they have the best record over the past 4 years? Way to go out on a limb no college team geek.

Since you started the ad hominem attacks, I'll make my last reply to you and leave the subject alone. You have no reason to believe I'm a geek (and in fact, I'm not). Is it because I use a computer to get on this site? How many more posts do you have than me? Other than the fact that I post with proper grammar and with coherent logic and do attend a college, which apparently, stands out in Hicksville, Alabama, you have no reason. If you had gone to college, you would know that you don't get laid or drunk 24/7 (and certainly not at 4 pm, not Saturday night, as you suggested). As you are probably a sports fan, there's nothing wrong with watching your favorite team play a little college football on a Saturday afternoon, and if you say otherwise, you're lying. I chose USC as my favorite team because I am originally from Southern California, and have been a fan of them since 1995, which is quite a long time for someone my age. I certainly know my college football from years of watching it (and from ESPN Classic over the year). I was set to attend USC, but another school gave me an admission offer that I could not refuse, but since the school is in another division, they'll never play USC and there certainly isn't any conflict for me in continuing to root for my lifelong favorite team. USC may be weak this year, but the Pac-10 sure as hell isn't, and it's much stronger than the SEC (at least this year), so I figured I'd defend it against some posters who believe otherwise.

Can you tell me again, why do you have my name???

Why is my screen name "Can't Touch This"? Because I took it off the same guy you did, MC Hammer, so don't act like you have exclusive rights to it. I felt it was a great way to describe my team. Can you please tell me why you have your panties in a bunch? Because I sure as hell wouldn't want to be confused with you.

I'm not posting in this thread anymore. Too many people hate USC from the last 3 years, and it's understandable. They are an above-average team in the premier conference this year, so now all the trolls are coming out. Feel free to bash them. It's your time, and you've waited 3 years. But do not ever confuse me with a bandwagon fan.

Not only will OSU lose vs Mich, but i smell an upset in one of the games leading up to the big one.

Go Blue baby :ninja:

Once again ... PAC-10 get's no respect. Is this the same team that beat Ohio State?

How about a top 10 ranking? Biches.