Sign in to follow this  
gosteelersKURT121

PEYTON MANNING or PHILLIP RIVERS ? ? ?

Peyton Manning is playing at Denver. They have one of the best defenses in the league.

Phillip Rivers is playing against St. Louis. They are one of the worse defenses in the nfl.

Who should i start?????

Yikes. I'm in a similar problem with Eli Manning and Rivers.

While Peyton always has a good game, and probably will today, I think I'd go with Rivers though because they're going up against a weak St Louis defence and it should be a high scoring game. Good luck :banana:

Peyton Manning is playing at Denver. They have one of the best defenses in the league.

Phillip Rivers is playing against St. Louis. They are one of the worse defenses in the nfl.

Who should i start?????

Same boat I'm in.... It's hard to sit Peyton, but, you have to weigh the opponent as well.

Champ is going to be all over Harrison, Dee Williams is going to be all over Wayne, they

have an excellent set of safties who will be playing zone all night, it could pose for a long

night for peyton.

With all that said, I'm playing Rivers... Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me in the @$$,

but, you know that the SD v. STL game is going to be a shoot out, and take in the fact that

they are playing in SD.

yes i also like the SD vs. Stl matchup. But another thing is- my opponent has Antonio Gates. So any touchdown that Rivers throw will have a good chance of going to Gates. So because of this I am probably going to start Manning. What do u guys think?

yes i also like the SD vs. Stl matchup. But another thing is- my opponent has Antonio Gates. So any touchdown that Rivers throw will have a good chance of going to Gates. So because of this I am probably going to start Manning. What do u guys think?

Denvers def is going to be on the field all day, Plummer and Co. have had trouble moving the ball this season. The Rivers to Gates trick, never works, they also have LT who should punch a few in.

Start Manning and don't look back.

Too much thinking here. Peyton Manning should never be benched.

(but have to admit I like Rivers here)

Either way....PEYTON.

OK. thanks a lot guys. You helped a lot. I am going to start Manning. I also realized that Indy has a better chance of being behind and will have to throw the ball more. I can't see SD falling behind against Stl. They will be running the ball down the rams throats. So I am going with manning over rivers.

Also, because I am starting Manning, would you every start vinatieri also. I have vinatieri and Kasay and am having trouble deciding who to start here also.

Hmmmm................???

Are you serious?

:pointstosky: