Sign in to follow this  
UberAlias

With the Eagles at .500

I don't think so. His turnovers cost them a game to a two win team (TB). He failed to get the job done against Jacksonville. Is McNabb really the league MVP? If not, who? Some people were saying Steve Smith, but I think he's no longer a front runner as that team too has been disapointing. I am going to suggest peyton Manning in a landslide right now. No one player means more to their team than Peyton. I don't even think it's close.

No. IMO, he has to win ballgames. Plain and simple.

I think you can give it to Manning right now, but I think it's way too early to be discussing this right now.

If KC somehow makes the playoffs, and LJ continues to dominate, I would consider him. LT's in the same boat.

I think you can give it to Manning right now, but I think it's way too early to be discussing this right now.

If KC somehow makes the playoffs, and LJ continues to dominate, I would consider him. LT's in the same boat.

I agree.

I don't think so. His turnovers cost them a game to a two win team (TB). He failed to get the job done against Jacksonville. Is McNabb really the league MVP? If not, who? Some people were saying Steve Smith, but I think he's no longer a front runner as that team too has been disapointing. I am going to suggest peyton Manning in a landslide right now. No one player means more to their team than Peyton. I don't even think it's close.

People wanted to crown Mcnabb after week 4. I say wait until week 12 or so. I think Manning is by far and away the front runner, Lt2 second, Brady 3 who has done more with less, then possibly Larry Johnson.

Manning lost his Pro-Bowl running back and is still winning. That's impressive. LJ is also doing good, but let's see how KC ends up.

I truly believe LT is the MVP of this league right now. He is destroying, and it opens up Rivers to throw some passes. With any other back in there, the entire offense would be destroyed.

Dont get me wrong- Peyton is the best quarterback in the league, and runs that offense like no one can. But with a stacked offense like Indy has, a guy like David Carr wouldnt bring the Colts down as much as a Kevin Jones type running back in the backfeild would hurt SD.

Manning or Tomlinson, right now.

McNabb's game yesterday, coupled with his two picks-for-touchdowns last week, takes him out of it, for the time being.

at this point, I'd say its too early to make a call on this.

if the eagles catch lightning in a bottle and McNabb continues to have an MVP season, then I'd say maybe.

however if they fail to make the playoffs I dont know that I'd pick him as an MVP.