Sign in to follow this  
time to get ill

3-5 team needs help?!

I don't understand why but I'm in a 10 team league and my record is 3-5. I am currently in 7th place however I have the most total points out of any other team. I seem to score enough points to beat every other team except for the team i'm playing that week. Here is what my team looks like: I want to trade Brees for a WR since I need help there, but any other suggestions would be much appreciated on what I need to do to turn my team around.

QB: P. Manning, D. Brees

WR: R. Moss, B. Berrian, I. Bruce, B. Edwards, N. Washington

RB: LJ, C. Taylor, F. Taylor, T. Henry, B. Jacobs, D. Rhodes

TE: T. Heap

K: A. Vinatieri

D/ST: Green Bay (just picked up and dropped KC)

Leave a link and I will answer yours. Thanks for your help!

I don't understand why but I'm in a 10 team league and my record is 3-5. I am currently in 7th place however I have the most total points out of any other team. I seem to score enough points to beat every other team except for the team i'm playing that week. Here is what my team looks like: I want to trade Brees for a WR since I need help there, but any other suggestions would be much appreciated on what I need to do to turn my team around.

Yes, trade brees away right now for a Wr....you might want to combine him and say Bruce for a really nice WR...Also you might try to get rid of Rhodes with brees for a WR...because Rhodes' value is about to drop because Joseph Ad. will be getting the bulk of the carries...You need one pretty bad actually.....might want to consider a better defense.....

But other than that...it has just been luck of the draw with your record man...Stick it out and you will make the playoffs..

Yeah, go ahead and trade Brees. With Manning on your roster, you will never need Brees (The Colts already had a bye, right?)

You definitely need help in the WR position. I would try Brees for guys like Roy Williams, Boldin, Housh .. a high-end 2nd tier WR.

Please help me here...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=249354

I think now is the time to do a 2 or 3 for 1 deal if you can.

Package bruce and Rhodes and maybe another player (possibly Brees if there is a serviceable QB on the waiver wire)

and try to get one top end player.

then scour the waiver wire for fill ins.