Sign in to follow this  
Flashover

Prominent neocons say Iraq was a strategic blunder.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feature...2/neocons200612

Former chairman of the Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee Richard Perle:

"The decisions did not get made that should have been. They didn't get made in a timely fashion, and the differences were argued out endlessly.… At the end of the day, you have to hold the president responsible.… I don't think he realized the extent of the opposition within his own administration, and the disloyalty."

former Pentagon insider Kenneth Adelman:

"I just presumed that what I considered to be the most competent national-security team since Truman was indeed going to be competent. They turned out to be among the most incompetent teams in the post-war era. Not only did each of them, individually, have enormous flaws, but together they were deadly, dysfunctional."

if they had it to do over again they would not advocate an invasion.

The problem with Kerry besides his horse face is he didn't come out and say it until it looked like he would need more votes. He should have said it early and often and truly taken a different tact than the current administration. In other words, KISS. It's worked wonders on republican voters. :P

This war...is the biggest crime...the biggest mistake...in history.

:lol:

just when I think you can't get any dumber, you go and post something like this :P

:lol:

just when I think you can't get any dumber, you go and post something like this :P

Please...tell me why this quagmire is a good thing?