Sign in to follow this  
FFLRedStorm

Should I Do This Deal......

I've been offered:

Tthe Balt running game, Roy Williams, Deion Branch and Lofa Totupu for:

The Ariz running game, Fitz, Braylon Edwards and Derrick Burgess.

Will Lewis outperform Edge the rest of the year? Fitz and Roy are a wash, and Edwards is so on again off again it drives me nuts?

YES!!!! Balt. will produce much better than the AZ. running attack. Fitz/ RWilliams, Fitz is hurt and Roy is in high gear. Branch is much better than Edwards. IDP's arent my thing.

you need the lotta help board

Hahaha, nice one. With the career Fitz has had, and the way Roy is coming on now, I'd say they are a wash at this point. I've forgotten more about fantasy football than you will ever know, numbnuts.

In the time it took you to type "wrong board i know" you could have posted on the right board

In the time it took me to go from kindergarten to drinking age, 3 people would have answered on the "no help" board.

I've forgotten more about fantasy football than you will ever know, numbnuts.

while that may or may not be true, you have definitely remembered way more about being a big gay...

anyways... i'm just clownin, if you leave the rest of your team and brief league situation i'll give an honest, but probably uniformed and misguided, opinion

while that may or may not be true, you have definitely remembered way more about being a big gay...

anyways... i'm just clownin, if you leave the rest of your team and brief league situation i'll give an honest, but probably uniformed and misguided, opinion

Whew, my wife will hate to here I remembered about being a big gay. Anyway, here goes.

10 team dynasty league. 16th year. Start 9 on off, 9 on def. Protect 25 at season's end. Max 3 RB start.

Current starting lineup:(8-1 so far, lead div by 2 games)

Brady, L.J., S Jax, Edge, A. Johnson, D. Gabriel(with Fitz out), B. Edwards, B. Watson.

Whew, my wife will hate to here I remembered about being a big gay. Anyway, here goes.

10 team dynasty league. 16th year. Start 9 on off, 9 on def. Protect 25 at season's end. Max 3 RB start.

Current starting lineup:(8-1 so far, lead div by 2 games)

Brady, L.J., S Jax, Edge, A. Johnson, D. Gabriel(with Fitz out), B. Edwards, B. Watson.

I've been offered:

Tthe Balt running game, Roy Williams, Deion Branch and Lofa Totupu for:

The Ariz running game, Fitz, Braylon Edwards and Derrick Burgess.

my wife's gonna be glad to know i'm not as big a fantasy geek as other dudes she coulda gotten stuck with...

to me this is more weighing roy and edge the rest of the year.... and your feelings about keeping roy and jamal versus edge and fitz. if i wanted to win this year i'd trade and get roy in for gabriel and start lewis even though he's a puke, but knowing he'll get twenty five or more carries a game and that their new offense feels like they have something to prove and will be battling for home field. that said, edge's situation has to improve or alotta dudes're gonna hang... what do you think fitz wil do the rest of the year and is getting branch in exchange for braylon okay to you?

additionally and lastly, if your scoring's ppr i'm not so sure i'd be starting three running backs like gospel... roy's been outscoring jamal and edge in certain leagues... and branch is serviceable, but with what you've been able to remember about gayness i'm sure you're on that