Sign in to follow this  
DumpTruck

A-Train or Addai

I know everyone's saying Addai is becoming the featured back at Indy but he only got 40+ yards and a rare TD last week.

Do you think A-Train will go off against the shitty Indy run defense or should I stick with Addai?

Leave a link, thanks.

I know everyone's saying Addai is becoming the featured back at Indy but he only got 40+ yards and a rare TD last week.

Do you think A-Train will go off against the shitty Indy run defense or should I stick with Addai?

Leave a link, thanks.

depending on scoring i might play Dunn vs cleveland. CVL can't stop the run. Buffalo can't either but if scoring is 1pt every 10 i would play Dunn

I'm already starting SJax and Dunn....

A-Train or Addai would be in my flex spot, which is why I never mentioned Dunn in my original post....

I would stick with Addai, Indy should have a huge lead and run a lot in the second half while Buffalo will be passing to try to catch up!!!

Those two guys above me seem to be the best choice. If Indy takes an early lead with a few td passes to Harrison and Wayne they're going to be running the ball a lot. I'd stick with Addai.

Thanks

Addai. He is emerging as the feature back, plus who know what you will get from Thomas. Thanks for mine.

He had 40+ yds and the TD against the Pats D in NWE. I think that's respectable. Teams can't stack the line against him b/c of Manning. Who's scared of Losman and now he probably won't have Josh Reed as an option this wknd either. Addai had 80+ the two weeks prior to last week against WSH and DEN. I think he'll outplay A-Train this wknd