Sign in to follow this  
Woble Eth

PLEASE HELP - NEED LOGIC - GUIDANCE... A DRINK.

Look, I have McGahee, AGreen, Dunn and T Jones...

We can only do ONE move per week, and you MUSY retain 2 QB, 4 RB, 6 WR on your roster.. In other words, if I add a RB - I MUST drop a RB.. Dropping another position is not an option.

Hence, makes some decisions VERY difficult.

I would like Anthony Thomas - like his matchups this week with Indy, and next week vs HOU ... a few rough spots, but the season ends with NYJ, MIA and TEN... (with JAC and SD in the middle) And Willis could/should be back.

W Dunn's remaing schedule is rough - CLE, BAL, NO, WAS, TB, DAL, CAR... with the exception of the Skins, perty rough... And his carries are only 11-12 lately... NO good.

A Green's is ok - especially the playoffs with MIN, NE, SEA, NYJ, SF, DET, MIN

T Jones - NYG, NYJ, NE< MIN, STL, TB, DET... not the greatest, but has some good matchup - especially the STL and DET in the playoffs...

NOW - do I drop Dunn??? I would likely play other guys (and hopefully Willis is only out for 2-3 weeks, so he can come back around when the FF playoffs start... I am in 1st at 7-2 and likely the team picking up Dunn is lower in the standings, getting first dibs... Not effecting me..

sinking here... don't let me fade into the abyss.... :dunno:

Well....personally I would drop Mcgahee unless you know something I dont know. I expect him to miss more than 3 - 4 weeks, Does Mcgahee really give you any more than Dunn? They really both are primarily yardage backs and at least you know Dunn is healthy.

I would drop mcgahee, there's no telling when he will be back. And even when he comes back, a RB with broken ribs is about as good as a receiver with a broken hand. I don't see Willis coming back soon, and if he does, I don't see him staying in the lineup. Especially if Thomas proves he can fill in, they will be in no rush to bring back mcgahee.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=252353