Sign in to follow this  
dynastybaby

Who else had LT2....

I'm 1-2 and may go to 1-3 in games where LT scores 41 points. It's really hard to enjoy big games from your stud when guys named Holt, Colston, Winslow, and Addai combine for 12 points.

Guest JahRasta311

I'm 1-2 and may go to 1-3 in games where LT scores 41 points. It's really hard to enjoy big games from your stud when guys named Holt, Colston, Winslow, and Addai combine for 12 points.

its hard to enjoy when you say that winslow and addai are studs.

I think that's a bit unfair. Addai's not a 'stud,' I'd agree, but he's still a very solid RB2 for the most part. In his previous 6 games before this week (when he took over the featured-back position) he averaged around 100 total yards per game, and had 3 TDs - relatively similar to Ahman Green's production for the most part.

As for Winslow, he's a top 5 TE, top 10 at worst (by my league's scoring, he's 6th). He's definitely a stud at the TE position. If your league doesn't force a TE starter, that's another thing entirely, but at his own position he's basically a must-start if you have him and he's playing (unless you're in a Yahoo league and you grabbed him and then somebody like Colston at the back end of your draft/WW).

Yeh I lost

Had Addai, Winslow, McNabb, Moss, Driver, Shaun Alexander = Total points- 17

Thats in a 10 yd/pt league... just horrible

its hard to enjoy when you say that winslow and addai are studs.

why don't you try reading what the guy wrote instead of inserting your weak, smartass comment. the guy never called them studs. HTH

I lost with LT2 in one league :(

I lost with Carson Palmer & Chad Johnson in another league :(

it's like a bad beat in poker... you make all the right moves; make all the right decisions; but you still lose.

oh well.

ETA: also, I'm seeing a lot of my players' names in this thread too (Addai, Bulger, Driver... noone mentioned Colston or K Jones yet, but their ZEROs killed me).

:( I had LT 2 & lost by 21. The guy had Lee Evans!! Holt, Harrison & S.Jackson screwed me... 10 team league...

Last week I lost my matchup by 1 lousy point with Chad Johnson (260 rec yds, 2 TDs) in the lineup! This week he singlehandedly won the matchup for me with his 190 rec yds and 3 TDs.

I know it's not LT2, but I had to bring it up LOL.

why don't you try reading what the guy wrote instead of inserting your weak, smartass comment. the guy never called them studs.

Thanks bananas. I thought I missed something. I didn't think I did.

Talk about a misread. :(

i beat the LT2 owener, i had Evans.

Me too with LJ, Willie Parker, Ben Watson and Miami D.

I had LT and Carson Palmer, and lost to someone with Brees, LJ, and Evans.

Talk about frustrating, I have the most points in the league, but find myself in 5th place now.

Needed somewhere to vent . . . thanks.

I have LT2 and have lost 4 in a row!! The rest of my team includes McNabb, T. Holt, T. Owens, and A. Boldin. Each week I have played the team with the highest points for the week and their highest point total of the year. Hopefully, my luck will change when the playoffs start.

:dunno:

There is a chance that I lose. I need the Giants to score less than 5 points tonight against an impotent Jags offense. If I win it will be a miracle because I had McNabb, Roy, Holt, Colston, Desmond Clark and John Carney combine for 23 points.