Sign in to follow this  
Dol-Fan

Tight End & Kicker Dilemma...Exciting, huh?

Kicker -

Right now I have Robbie Gould starting. The game is in New England, though. That game could be cold and a defensive struggle. I have room to add a kicker for this weekend, so here goes:

Josh Scobee = Jax @ Buffalo (concerned w/ weather)

Matt Stover = Baltimore vs Pitt (concerned w/ weather)

Joe Nedney = San Fran @ St. Louis (dome, and San Fran is moving the ball well)

Olindo Mare = Miami @ Detroit (dome, Detroit pretty horrible)

What should I do?

Now Tight End time -

Right now I have Randy McMichael starting. He has been disappointing this year.

Owen Daniels is on the Waiver Wire right now. Should I drop Randy for him and start him @ the Jets this weekend?

Or, should I take a chance on Vernon Davis in St. Louis this week.

Please help with both and leave link and I will help!!

Just give me the 2 names I should start this weekend Thanks!!!

Ok Dol-Fan, I always appreciate reasoning, but if you just want names, here you go:

go San Fran kicker. Owen Daniels.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=255039

I like resoning, too...I was just making it easy on everyone....I already got your post for you. Thanks

I like resoning, too...I was just making it easy on everyone....I already got your post for you. Thanks

C'mon fellas...I must win this week and I need all points. I am tied for the Wildcard right now.

I hate begging but I am jacked up on this one.

A defensive battle in NE is not necessarily a bad thing for Gould. But tough to argue with Nedney. Depending on what you have to give up to get him I would go with Nedney.

As for the TE situation, Daniels has been playing well, while McMike has not. I expected McMike to turn it around when Harrington stepped in but he didn't. I would drop McMike for Daniels.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=255049

I like either Nedney or Mare. If Davis plays I would go with him, if not keep McMichael one more week Det is not very good.

Thanks for mine.

I'd actually stick with Gould. Has he missed a kick all year???

If you must pick up someone I'd go with Nedney. For some stupid

reason 9ers refuse to give Gore goalline carries so lots of field goals against STL

Nedney - consistent and should get some opportunities, especially with the conservative red zone strategy of the 49ers.

Daniels - I have had him on my roster all year.

Thanks for you help.

Stay put. Gould and Randy.

Definite split decision here...I hate these freakin decisions.

Somebody please make your argument as to why you are chosing one over the other.

Again...leave me a link....Thanks

San Fran's Red Zone offense is one of the worst in the league at punching it into the endzone. I'd pick up Nedney.

Daniels has the better chance of having a big game, so he'd be my pick, though I don't think either will put up big numbers.

Thanks for your opinion.

San Fran's Red Zone offense is one of the worst in the league at punching it into the endzone. I'd pick up Nedney.

Daniels has the better chance of having a big game, so he'd be my pick, though I don't think either will put up big numbers.

Thanks for your opinion.

Thanks KCDB...should I take chance on Vernon Davis ya think?

should I take chance on Vernon Davis ya think?

Wow, didn't even notice the part where you mentioned him. If he's near 100% I'd go with him.

I like Gould for da Bears. Besides Heinz Field, there is no tougher placew to kick than Chicago. He has been money.

Take a chance on Davis if he is playing. Antonio Bryant just got pinched for a DUI, so his availability may be questionable.

McMike not getting much for points, and Daniels has been streaky. Go with the Freak... CLICK CLACK!

Here's mine

My Webpage

I have to say I'd stick with Gould. The weather in New England should be comparable to what he sees in Chicago -- and the defensive struggle you mention would probably mean lots of action for Gould.

The TE is a tough choice. McMike hasn't had a lot of yards and no TDs, but he does consistantly get looks and Miami might light up Detroit. On the other hand, Daniels has been pretty good, but his five TDs are misleading, given that they came in three games. He's not very consistent. I honestly don't think either one of these guys will make a big difference for you either way.

Help here if you get a chance ...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=255152

Thanks!