Sign in to follow this  
Ignignokt

Happy Thanksgiving from the staff of FFToday!

I still don't get the infatuation some here have for Moose. 99% of his posts were simply links to stories he lifted from yahoo's front page.

ILBTs

Really? I think it was the other way around...but then again, if he never posted links no one would have believed him. Ah well, to each his own...

I still don't get the infatuation some here have for Moose. 99% of his posts were simply links to stories he lifted from yahoo's front page.

ILBTs

Really? I think it was the other way around...but then again, if he never posted links no one would have believed him. Ah well, to each his own...

Well, that was essentially all he posted on the Geek board. I don't visit the main board as often.

ILBTs

I don't recall ever reading a link from yahoo. It seems to come from everywhere but. Yahoo is basically just AP news. When moose spends the day looking for news and consolidates it to one place, that saves me time. :dunno:

Poor decision on Mikes part to release him from his duties here.

... and Happy Thanksgiving!

Are you joking? Sorting through Hockey, soccer and baseball to get to football links is easier?

Do yourself a favor. Try http://fflivewire.com. You'll see what football news is.

I was just listing a great general news site. Much better than yahoo, or whatever Moose used to get and post links. But, apparently, he posted football only stuff on the main board.

I was just listing a great general news site. Much better than yahoo, or whatever Moose used to get and post links. But, apparently, he posted football only stuff on the main board.

:clap:

He's never said exactly what his source is, he won't let anyone know. But it sounds like he gets a feed delivered to him, much the same as a police scanner. He gets his news from newspaper sites, ap, other web sites. It comes from everywhere.

What's funny is Football Guys (FBG) uses moose's site to feed THEIR news...

proof is in the pudding - http://apps.footballguys.com/newsteam.htm

Actually I would like to know if moose's site doesn't have football news up before the Fark site does...