Sign in to follow this  
Greymarch

Which quarterback?

I need to start one of the following three quarterbacks. Which one should I start?

- Rex Grossman is at New England.

- Brad Johnson is home against Arizona.

- Jason Campbell is home against Carolina.

So which one do I pick?

Brad Johnson is the safest play since Arizona is terrible. I think Grossman is somewhat of a crap shoot week to week, some weeks he's huge and other weeks he's getting negative points. Without Harrison New England's secondary is vulnerable and all 3 of New England's losses have come at home. Chad Pennington managed to throw for 300 yds and 2 TDs against New England. So I'd say depending on your situation going into Sunday, if your up I'd go with Johnson but if you need a lot of points I'd go with Grossman. Wouldn't consider Campbell.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=255817

i have grossman and am probably going to not play him. but the gambler in me says he's for real and could very well break out for some big numbers against the pats. especially this year, teams and players are great one week and then suck the following week. if you're up to a gamble go with grossman. otherwise johnson is the safer play. me i'm probably going to play frye against a soft bengal defense. good luck.

I'd play Grossman, with T.Jones banged up the Bears will have to pass to win. I don't think much of Campbell vs a pretty good Carolina D and I wouldn't start Brad Johnson if he was playing a local High School team.

Good Luck

Peace...