Sign in to follow this  
PudgeDawg

need HELP with my Wide Receivers

I need to start 4 of these WRs...which 4 are the best options?

A Johnson @ OAK

L Fitzgerald @ STL

Houshmandzadeh v BAL

Stallworth v CAR(Monday Night)

Berrian v MIN

Bryant @ STL

Furrey @ NE

Right now...I am leaning towards A Johnson,Fitz,Housh,and Berrian...

please help...THANKS

don't forget to leave your link!

Hmm...

A. Johnson - Houston's only offense, a must-start. Next.

Fitz - pretty much the same, especially after showing last week he's capable of putting up huge games again.

I'd avoid Furrey against New England (especially after Kitna's looked much worse the last 2 weeks). And do you mean Antonio Bryant, who's on the 49ers and playing the Saints this week, or Anquan Boldin? If it's Boldin, avoid him (because it's a bad idea to have your two wideouts from the same team unless you think they're going to go off huge - probably not too likely because it's Zona). That leaves 2 out of Stallworth, Housh, and Berrian, plus possibly Bryant if that's who you meant. Housh has slowed down big-time since Palmer rediscovered Chad Johnson, but he's still a solid #2 wideout, and a threat to score every game. Berrian had the big game last week, and looks to be going deep once more - and the Vikes got killed with the long ball last week. Though Stallworth's a very good player, he lost a lot of value when McNabb went down. However, I like Bryant against that terrible pass D playing all game from behind (and NO WILL go up early on the Niners). I'm not sure I expect him to score, but I think he's got a good shot at a 100+ yd game. The same is true for Berrian, while Housh is probably the most likely of the 3 to get in the end zone.

I'd guess it partially depends on your league scoring, whether or not it's TD heavy - if it is, go with the 4 you've mentioned. If it's yardage-heavy, I might sit TJ and start Bryant and Berrian with Fitz and AJ.

Good luck, and thanks for help with mine.