Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

***Official NFL Week 13 Betting Thread***

Since the board was down I couldn't add the picks before the games, but I also had:

NCAA BB:

Maryland -5.5 (Loss)

NFL:

Seattle +5 (Win)

Heyy Ditka i been meaning to get on here since saturday but i been real busy i wanted to thank you for those bball picks on saturday i took everyone n a cpl of my own n bc of you hit three 3 team parlays!! you got me out of a big hole for the week and have made this one of my biggest weeks of the year thank you!!!! and please continue to post those college picks everynight and let me no where u will b posting them thanks!!!

I'm playing Carolina (-1.5) first half. I'm thinking they'll be up by at least a FG at the half.

ETA: This is a 1 unit play.

Record

NFL : 3-0 +4 units

NCAABB: 0-1 -1 units

Panthers -3

IMO Panthers make a statement win tonight to prove they are still in the race.

Adding

Car/Philly over 37

I hit an unlikely prop bet that helped me get back a ton of losses from the weekend:

Three Kings bet - None of the following players to score: Darrell Jackson, Deion Branch, Mack Strong (?!?) Paid 7:1 odds

Some very close calls including D-Jax getting tackled at the one yard line on a long reception and Branch almost going into the end zone on a reverse. Had the same play last Monday and only a BS TD pass by Hasselbeck on first down from GB's 1 yard line kept me from cashing, but even then it was only 3:1 odds. Also not quite sure why it's still Mack instead of Alexander or even Morris, but I'm greatful!!!

I put more than usual on such a play because I was pissed at how many opportunities I blew in the early games (Deuce +24.5 rushing yards over Gore at +240; Eli Over 19 completions at +160). Was so thrilled to hit it that I'm doing something extremely rare for me: I'm sitting tonight's game out entirely - from the side & total to the prop plays. I was too fortunate to get that kind of a gift.

Only vested interest tonight is Delhomme to have 16 or more points to keep me in the playoff race in my big money league.

Good luck to all betting tonight!

:pointstosky:

I played Philly +3@-105 tonight.

Carolina is good as a dog ATS, bad as a favorite, for several years now. The dog is 7-3-1 ATS in Carolina games this year.

5 pick parlay :wall: :lol:

Picked Eagles as 3.5 underdog against Car (Car should not be getting 3.5 on the road)

Picked total game under 43.5

Picked over on sacks by both teams combined (4.5)

Picked over on ints by both teams combined (1.5)

Picked under on total # of passes completed at 42.5

:pointstosky: :dunno: :lol:

I wish there was a "self pat on the back" icon. I went the whole game without even considering placing a bet. I knew it was easy to shake this silly addiction if I just walked away. Gamblers' Anonymous my ass!

So what's a good play for tomorrow? Anyone? ANYONE?!?