Sign in to follow this  
bunnerjk

SA, Westy, or FWP?

Please choose 2 of these 3 to start this week!!!!!

S. Alexander @ Denver

B. Westbrook vs. Carolina

W. Parker vs. Tampa Bay

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:

Alexander,Denver can be ran on, and probably will get cheap TD, and Westbrook, if he is healthy(which he is) you cant put him on the bench, he's capable of 100 rush and 100 rec every week.

thanks for mine

Personally I'm going FWP and SA... But I don't have Westy... he is their offense now that McNabb is out, so I think you have to go with him. SA is a must start every week. Its very close though since the Steelers should be running a lot, especially with Ward out.

I like Alexander and Parker of the three. As much as the Steelers have thrown lately, all it's done has been to add to their loss column. They finally have an opponent that, hopefully, won't light them up and force them to throw. For Seattle to win I think Alexander will have to play a very big part in the offense. Hasselbeck looked very good in the second last Monday but that was at home and against the Packers.

Westy for one more week before Philly shuts him down for the season. SA @ Mile High may be a tough call for you.....

Start Westy and FWP (Bucs suck!)

:blink:

Westbrook is about all the offense PHI has left, so you cannot bench him. I expect him to have a great game, no matter how good the CAR front 7 are.

SA is healed and playing well now. I know he was playing the lowly Packers when he ran for over 200 but he's also too good a player to bench.

FWP has a tougher matchup than you may think. TB had an extra 3 days to rest up and they should be able to slow Willie down.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=257419