Sign in to follow this  
sly poppa

Lienart, Delhomme, or Harrington

Playoff birth on the line. Need 1 of these jokers:

Lienart @ STL

Delhomme @ PHI

Harrington vs JAX

I'm currently thinking Lienart based on 51 throws last week, good weapons, and its indoor on turf. I think even if they get Edge going it will only help the passing attack. However, STL is like 10th vs the pass, and its sketchy putting your playoff hopes on a rookie playing on the road.

Part of me likes Delhomme, but its for all the wrong reasons. I have Steve Smith so I'd love to double dip on their scoring monday night. Also, I like having people going Monday as all his guys have played and we know exactly what needs to happen. That said, the Panthers look horrible, the game is outside with possible bad weather, and the Eagles will be bringing lots of blitz packages all night.

Harrington has been hot lately. And they will be throwing alot with Brown out. However, I just feel like this game has a good possibility of being an ugly slow 17-13 battle.

FOCK! I wish I had better QBs!

I know what you mean, Sly......It is alot easier picking someone else's lineup. :wall:

With that said, I do like Young better than Delhomme or Harrington.. He will use his legs this week vs. Indy but will have to also throw to keep up...... Why can't we have a crystal ball? Thanks again.

not crytal ball, but why cant we have crystal meth like you do?

haha jk

i take it u meant leinart, mitchm?

yea id take leinart too, hes a good risk

b/c delhomme will get u modest pts at best

joey will not do that well against tough jags D

thanks for mine

Well, your only clear choices are Leinart and Jake. Harrington looks like a good fit in Miami, but hasn't done enough yet to warrant going with him. Jake has good upside, and has a chance to put up great numbers against Philly, but you have to weigh that against Leinart's near-sure thing for a big day against the Rams. Definite good day against possible great day...take the definite and go with Leinart this week.

Please take a look at mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=257380

Thanks for answering mine.

Based off what you said, I'd go with Leinart. I have a feeling that game will be a barn-burner and despite STL's perceived stingy defense, Leinart still did very well against an even tougher CHI defense. Plus, he's matured and what you said about 51 passes last week.

Also, I'd be hesitant to double dip with Delhomme (my 2nd choice) because if one's off...then you can expect both of them to suffer.

I'm still not buying the JOey H hype.

Go Leinart.

Thanks again for answering mine and good luck this weekend!

I would go Leinart, as I think Carolina will look to run most of the game and Joey against Jax defense "not so much"

thats a hard choice... all 3 defense have a tough passing D. i would go with leinhart, based off his last couple games.. he might stay on fire.

Lienart also. Always expect a shootout in STl. Plus Zona cant run the ball, just ask Edge owners.

Playoff birth on the line. Need 1 of these jokers:

Lienart @ STL

Delhomme @ PHI

Harrington vs JAX

I'm currently thinking Lienart based on 51 throws last week, good weapons, and its indoor on turf. I think even if they get Edge going it will only help the passing attack. However, STL is like 10th vs the pass, and its sketchy putting your playoff hopes on a rookie playing on the road.

Part of me likes Delhomme, but its for all the wrong reasons. I have Steve Smith so I'd love to double dip on their scoring monday night. Also, I like having people going Monday as all his guys have played and we know exactly what needs to happen. That said, the Panthers look horrible, the game is outside with possible bad weather, and the Eagles will be bringing lots of blitz packages all night.

Harrington has been hot lately. And they will be throwing alot with Brown out. However, I just feel like this game has a good possibility of being an ugly slow 17-13 battle.

FOCK! I wish I had better QBs!

I would go with Lienart also.... although Delhomme will be on the field quite abit as philly goes three and out for most of the game. I would NOT count on Harrington... being a Lion's fan I know his run is about to end.... Jax has a great defense and will pick Harrington at least two or three times.