Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Javon Walker owners

More proof that Shanny really, really hates us FF folks.

Walker might be sitting on my bench next week, when I thought he might be one of my top producers down the stretch - WHEN IT MATTERS MOST!!! :banana:

I feel ya man, but i'm trying to look positive.

I mean, how much worse can Cutler be? I know he plays the chargers at San Diego next week, but this kid is supposed to be a great QB, maybe he'll show some flashes? ...and throw to our boy J. Walker? (hopefully, i can't afford to sit him since i have weak WR's)

He did look to Walker 7 times last night, more than last night and he did try to connect on a couple of long passes to him. I'm holding hope.

If nothing else, hopefully SD will get a lead and force DEN to throw (play from behind).

I agree with an earlier thread, though, a terrible coaching move in my opinion sitting Plummer for Cutler at this point.

It depends. The first game for a rookie against a fast defense like Seattle is not going to be pretty anyway. I have a bye this coming week, so I am hoping that Cutler will be more comfortable next week and in much better shape come week 15 against Arizona.

Walker is going to get some looks and I would hope that Cutler will do a better job in looking for a deep ball to Walker. That comes with experience and patience.

That comes with experience and patience.

and practice! His timing was off with Javon. I'm sure another week worth of practice reps with the 1st team will help this. He was overthrowing Javon by only about 1-2 feet on 3 or so long passes. Familiarity with Javon's speed and rout running will help this. That TD throw, Javon thought it was going inside, Cutler threw it outside. Get rid of that mis-communication this week in practice, and he finishes the game with nice numbers!

and practice! His timing was off with Javon. I'm sure another week worth of practice reps with the 1st team will help this. He was overthrowing Javon by only about 1-2 feet on 3 or so long passes. Familiarity with Javon's speed and rout running will help this. That TD throw, Javon thought it was going inside, Cutler threw it outside. Get rid of that mis-communication this week in practice, and he finishes the game with nice numbers!

Yea everyone needs to relax. Unless your playoffs had started this week, you should be ok and hes definitly still worth a start. Cutler has nowhere to go but up from here and you have to realize he has a lot of upside.