Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Will da " Studio Gangster " get 2000 yards this season ?

Good thing Larry " Studio Gangster " Johnson has unreal talent playing football becasue his antics regarding his tough up bringing - growing up in " Da Hood " , victime of police racism , etc might get him in a little trouible being that he was a national honor society member , grew up in suburban america , with a clean police sheet.

Anyhow soem friends of mine have been debating this and while most of us see 1800 yards 2 poeple still think LJ has a chance at 2K this year - with 2 of the last 4 games against Baltimore and SD I cannot see it but who knows. Anyone else on here think LJ might have a legit chance at 2K this season ?

Good thing Larry " Studio Gangster " Johnson has unreal talent playing football becasue his antics regarding his tough up bringing - growing up in " Da Hood " , victime of police racism , etc might get him in a little trouible being that he was a national honor society member , grew up in suburban america , with a clean police sheet.

Anyhow soem friends of mine have been debating this and while most of us see 1800 yards 2 poeple still think LJ has a chance at 2K this year - with 2 of the last 4 games against Baltimore and SD I cannot see it but who knows. Anyone else on here think LJ might have a legit chance at 2K this season ?

Your English is almost incomprehensible, and LJ will not get to 2k.

Another UNC fan who can't spell.