Tripenny

Rivers/Cutler and Betts/Westy -- please help

Rivers home v. Den

or

Cutler at SD

Betts home v. Philly

or

Westy at Wash

Why you make the choices would be great to hear also. Am responding to others as you are answering this one . . . Thanks!

You have to go with Rivers and Westy. Cutler is still unproven and Westy has been a top 5 or top 10 RB all year.

I'd go with Rivers at home against beat up denver D, and westy against the Redskins. I think the Eagles may load the box up this week and force campbell to beat them.

thanks.

i think cutler will be harassed all day by merriman and company, so you have to go with rivers here. westbrook and betts may both end up with good yardage and at least a touch, but you have to figure westbrook gets more receptions so go with him especially in a ppr league.

I'd go with Rivers and Betts. I wouldn't even consider Cutler and Garcia doesn't look to his running back like McNabb did in the passing game. So Westy took a hit in IMHO. The skins will look to continue to pound Betts with a young QB.

Westbrooke and Rivers. Westbrooke is used by garcia to run and catch. I wouldn't use cutler vs. anyone right now. Cutler=inexperienced PLummber in my book.

Thanks man. I actually have a pseudo decision to make between Rivers or McNair in my other league, and am going w/ Rivers, eventhough McNair put up better #'s the past 2 weeks. Thoughts?

I'd go w/ Rivers over Cutler. Will be a defensive match up, but look w/ Hasselbeck did to them last week. Cutler won't survive SD's defense. He's got to show more before he starts this late in the season.

I'd go w/ Westy over Betts. He's too much of the offense right now, especially w/ McNasty out forever! Tougher call that you think, but I believe he's the better choice to start.

Good luck.

I wouldn't even consider Cutler and Garcia doesn't look to his running back like McNabb did in the passing game. So Westy took a hit in IMHO. The skins will look to continue to pound Betts with a young QB.

Agree 100% re: Cutler.

However, Westy is the better back and the better call, IMHO.

U have to go with Rivers, he is not going to give u that great fantasy points, but he is good for atleast one TD. He might get more than one this time around, i am not sure if Denver is going to let LT run all over them again. I would go with Westy for sure.

Thanks for the response.