Sign in to follow this  
thenewlibrahi2

Anyone else having dreadful days?

Yeah, laying a big egg. Brady,LJ and Chester Taylor are killing me. Picked a bad week to go ice cold. And went against FWP on Thurs.

I started Vick in every league in which I'm either in the playoffs or fighting for a spot. I also started Fason in my most crucial game. I started R Williams. I've already agreed to help my wife addressw Christmas cards next Sunday, as I don't expect to be doing anything.

add to this the fact that i was bored thursday night and benched the jags dst, who just scored a kickoff return, for the browns. i wanted to watch the game and care about it. now i'm done. ###### done. :headbanger:

now watson is hurt..... GOD DAMN@!

started Fason, Vick, Browns DST, Hous, Watson, Watson.....

this is unreal. I can't feel my face I'm so mad. Fred Taylor on my bench for Thomas Jones too.....

:banana:

The team I had 5 weeks ago is kicking arse! :banana: My current team not so much.

Palmer (bench)

Rudi Johnson (traded)

Fred Taylor (traded)

Ledell Betts (dropped)

Houshmanzadeh (traded)

Travis Henry (traded)

God I hate fantasy football.

4 guys done that played at 1, 4 points.....

vick, browns dst, watson, fason....

oh my oh my...

and OT in Houston killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Vince Young, that ###### Vick wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and OT in Houston killed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Vince Young, that ###### Vick wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, that kinda sucked. He had 10 points against me heading into overtime and finished with 20. I was in pretty good shape before he dropped those 10 extra points in OT.

Fred Taylor on my bench for Thomas Jones too.....

Not trying to pile and without knowing your lineup I can't be too sure it wasn't the right move but how did you bench Taylor against the worste run D in the league?