Penny vs. Minn.

or WW pickup of Garrard vs.Tenn

or Big Ben vs. Car.

Tough call

My gut would rank them like this

1. Gerrard

2. Big Ben - depends on which Ben shows up and which Panthers D shows up

3. Penny

4. Kitna - GB does a decent job pressuring the QB (35 sacks), and Detroit gives up a lot of sacks. Combine this with Kevin Jones being out, and it could be a long day for Kitna

Thanks for the help with mine

Deffinitly stick with Kitna or Pennington but i gotta say Pennington because they'll be throwing all day against a terrible pass d, but great run stuffing d. so Pennington

Roethlisberger. Except for one game he's been putting up solid numbers (last 6 weeks in my league). The -2 per INT hurts though. Panthers do have a solid defense but they are hurting in the secondary. Return of Ward and Parker's struggles on the road might make Big Ben the play.

Pennington. He doesn't play as well when the team cannot run the ball and no one is running on the Vikings. The Vikings will give up some points in the pass game but I'm not sure he has the ability to take advantage.

Kitna. Packers front might have a great day. With all the injuries to their OL I wouldn't be surprised to see Kitna knocked out of this game. No running game to take the pressure off or dump-offs for good yardage either unless you believe in Arlen Harris.

Garrard. I have him on my roster but even against the Titans I wouldn't start him with your other options.

6 points per Td, 1pt per 20 yards, -2 per int or fumble

Man this is tough. I actually like Kitna this week against a miserable GB defense. But I Think overall pennington may have the least risk, with Big Ben a close 2nd (I think if Delhomme is back the panthers will be much better).

Big Ben-

Hines Ward is back this week and Willie Parker will keep the banged up Carolina DST honest so Ben can throw the ball.

My gut is the following:

1. Big Ben - I think Carolina can be had. A little banged up in secondary. He is actually usually pretty consistent. Not many home runs, but steady. If you think you need a home run to win this week, I would gamble on Kitna.

2. Kitna - I'm a Packer fan, so I still (stupidly?) believe they should be able to shut him down. However, I watch every week as they give up some big plays for TD's, wondering why no one is in coverage.

3. Pennington - Minnesota will make some plays, but is pretty soft against the pass.

4. Garrard - You just never know. Too inconsistent.

My gut is the following:

1. Big Ben - I think Carolina can be had. A little banged up in secondary. He is actually usually pretty consistent. Not many home runs, but steady. If you think you need a home run to win this week, I would gamble on Kitna.

2. Kitna - I'm a Packer fan, so I still (stupidly?) believe they should be able to shut him down. However, I watch every week as they give up some big plays for TD's, wondering why no one is in coverage.

3. Pennington - Minnesota will make some plays, but is pretty soft against the pass.

4. Garrard - You just never know. Too inconsistent.

I've been reading good things about Pennington and have concerns about all the others you have as options. Minn is a run stop defense so Penny should air it out. My only concern would be whether he could be effective w/o a run game, but hey he has all season long. Roth is inconsistent, Garrard is a ww pick for a reason, Kitna has been int prone.

Penny.

Thanks for my Poll q.