Sign in to follow this  
dynastybaby

$hit! I have to bench Hasselbeck for V.Young!

keeping in mind that the turf isnt real..and the niners secondary is awful?

i love vince..but do u think the jags will let him do his thing?..

I'm going to avoid overreacting here and stick with Hass. tomorrow night...I could go with Kitna v. GB but I just can't trust him when I need to win.

Bottom line, I'm sticking with Hasselbeck and I'm not going to overanalyze the weather. For better or worse we shall see.

:lol:

as i post that..it got me thinking...

vince can run...anytime they are 10 yards or closer, he may just run it in.....

but NO WAY would i bench hass for some stiff like bulger....

I ussually don't overreact to the weather, but I read this is the "Worst" storm to hit the area in years. They are expecting huge amounts of rain, wind gusts up to 75 MPH & coastal waves of 28-35 feet. I figure Vince will throw for 200, run for 40 to 50 & hopefully get a TD. I will wait to see the pre-game & go from there...

game could be moved to friday....

or is that just a rumor?... :banana:

Haven't heard anything about moving the game, but I could see it happening. The whole town is supposed to be on lock down.... One writer wrote he would be surprised to see the game go into the 4th quarter. (No link, don't know how to do it)

I ussually don't overreact to the weather, but I read this is the "Worst" storm to hit the area in years. They are expecting huge amounts of rain, wind gusts up to 75 MPH & coastal waves of 28-35 feet. I figure Vince will throw for 200, run for 40 to 50 & hopefully get a TD. I will wait to see the pre-game & go from there...

I hear ya, me neither but this does look bad. Tonight: Rain. Very windy. Lows in the upper 30s to mid 40s. South wind 35 to 45 mph with gusts to 65 mph.

Seattle Weather Tonight

Probably have to rely on Garcia against the G-men. At least their pass D sucks, so there is still hope.

I am benching him for Palmer.... :dunno: ...But then again I only considered starting Hass for a minute...

Me TOO, I was "on the fence" on this one...but the heavy winds make the decision much easier....at least Palmer will be in a dome !! Go CP, Rudi and TJ !!!! :mad: