Sign in to follow this  
gram

leinart vs bulger

need a win badly. who would you start bulger in leinart. gut says leinart. what do you think. will answer yours

I'm having a hard time deciding on Bulger myself. You can say "Oaklands pass D is pretty good" but look what Bulger did against Chicago! Meanwhile Leinart seems to be getting it going now, and you have to think Denver is realizing it's probably not going to happen for them this year. I guess I'd lean toward Bulger just based on experience alone.

I suppose I could start Bulger, thereby assuring he will suck, so you could go with Leinart. :banana:

Both are playing tough pass D's, but in the playoffs I would go with the more known and experienced commodity in Bulger.

I would go with Bulger. He's been more consistent throughout the year. Had a solid outing against what used to be a strong Chicago defense. If you need to really gamble, then go Leinart. I think he has possibility for bigger upside, although it could more easily bust.

Youve got Champ on the other end of Leinart in what could be a decently close game. Arizona's defense has been looking better each week, while Denver's is leveling out. There are too many question marks on this matchup.

I'd stay with Bulger on this one with confidence.

Thanks for mine.

Thanks for replying on mine.

I'd go with the veteran Bulger on this one as well. While Arizona will probably have to pass the ball to score, they very well may wind up scoring few points against Denver. I don't trust the effort by Arizona at this point in the season. Bulger has more upside.