Sign in to follow this  
bno70_1

Dr Mr. Jackson

Do you like playing for the Rams? You run so good. I'm your biggest fan! Keep it up for one more week!

Signed,

team: Free Corn

Do you like playing for the Rams? You run so good. I'm your biggest fan! Keep it up for one more week!

Signed,

:banana: Well done. The dynasty team I have him on lost today in the semi's but was DEFINITELY not his fault. He could be having one of the quietest, best PPR season we have seen (#3 in my league).

I would give a nut to have him in a keeper PPR league. He's money. I'll just have to settle on having him for his career in a non PPR league. Too bad....... :cheers:

Signed,

Amen to that Brother!

The heart and soul of my team and he looks to have gotten me into the finals for the $$.

The heart and soul of my team and he looks to have gotten me into the finals for the $$.

Me too!! :clap: I got Jackson for a 7 pick in a 14 team redraft league.

I would also like to thank Mr Jackson for his hard work. He has gotten me to the finals against the LT owner. I think I can pull it off though thanks to the dreaeded wonder. :clap:

Jackson and Gore helped save me from my #2 pick Lamont Jordan

It is always cool to have 3 picks in the first round.

Traded Peyton for Jackson in the offseason in a keeper league... just won my league!!! Big $$$ :mad:

He will be my franchise player for quite a few years.

Mr Jackson,

You did all you could the other day. It wasn't enough for me to be a champion, but it wasn't because of lack of points from you. Though I never get to see you play, I check up on your progress every week, and I really think you are one of the best runners in the whole league! I look forward to the rest of your career. Could you maybe even sign a football if I sent you one?

Thanks,