Sign in to follow this  
usurpers26

Chester the Egg Laying Molestor

Ok - who is still alive with Chester on their squad? I am and I really don't feel all that confident starting him this week. Looking for other CT owners for opinions...

I know it wasn't Chester's fault that he laid an egg last week - but it's still enough to make one think.

I bounced the #1 seed this week, thanks in large part to the Molestor. :bench:

In my dynasty league I have SJax, SA, and the Molester and I'm planning on starting SJax and Chester and showing Mr. Alexander the bench against the Chargers. The chargers held LJ to under 100 yds and no TDs and I expect the same for Shaun.

The Vikings are playing the Packers, so I doubt the Vikings will be too far behind to run the ball. I expect 100yds and a TD.

I honestly see CT springing back this week against GB. They want to get back to the run and thye can do that against the GB defense. I have him but I also have Gore and LT so don't really need him yet. If LT sits week 17 then I'll look to Chester.

Ok - who is still alive with Chester on their squad? I am and I really don't feel all that confident starting him this week. Looking for other CT owners for opinions...

I know it wasn't Chester's fault that he laid an egg last week - but it's still enough to make one think.

I have him and started him and I won to advance to the super bowl. I have very little concern starting him against Green Bay. Of course that could be because my only other options are Julius Jones and Michael Turner. Oh yeah and I have LT2.

The scary thing is that I am thinking of starting JJ over Chester...both JJ and MB3 could be in line for big games.

Anyhow, I am sure I will come to my senses by Thursday :wacko:

I have him and started him and I won to advance to the super bowl. I have very little concern starting him against Green Bay. Of course that could be because my only other options are Julius Jones and Michael Turner. Oh yeah and I have LT2.

started him and still won -- thanks to Mr. Vick, Burress and Venateri.

starting him and Ronnie Brown (over McGahee and A. Green) with confidence this week!

started him and still won -- thanks to Mr. Vick, Burress and Venateri.

starting him and Ronnie Brown (over McGahee and A. Green) with confidence this week!

For those of us who started him and still won...we shall be rewarded. The Vikings are out, so no need to save chester for the playoffs. He should improve without that a&*hole Brad Johnson behind the helm. Maybe Jackson will actually be able to complete a pass and keep a drive alive.

Start Chester this week with confidence!