Sign in to follow this  
Wayne Fontes

Palmer vs. Garcia

Palmer @ Denver - tough matchup, could be weather issues, sore shoulder, lowering point total last seven weeks

Garcia @ Dallas - average matchup, has been pretty solid as a starter

Plus, I have Chad Johnson, so I'm a bit concerned about a shut down in Denver

My Team

QB - Palmer, Garcia

RB - LT, RBush, MBarber

WR - Wayne, CJohnson

TE - Gonzales

Def - Chargers

Kicker - Longwell

Dallas has givin up a ton of points to opposing Qb's the last few weeks.

Even though I have a feeling the Cowboys defense will match up a lot better vs the Phili wr's I do think Phili will find a way to score.

Palmer is traveling to Denver after a loss and I've heard that the Bengals o-line is banged up again.

I think the Denver defense will play well at home this week.

After all of that I'd start Garcia and hope for the best.

27-24 Dallas

Good Luck!

I would go with Garcia, although it is tough to sit a stud like Palmer. If you are the favorite in the match-up I may consider Palmer because I think he will have a solid game. If you need to make up points go with Garcia, who is a bigger risk.

I'd go with Garcia in a shootout. Palmer I think will have a better game than people think but I still think Garcia gives you the best chance to score points. Good luck

Was'nt Cinci and Indy supposed to be a high scoring game too :blink:

I know cinci needs it bad but if Philly wins the get the division so I think thats pretty good motivation go Garcia.

Thanks for mine

I think the Eagles lose but Garcia throws at least 1 TD and gets 300 YDS. Palmer is a big question because Denver rarely lets up TD's - but it is a must win for both teams.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=261763

Was'nt Cinci and Indy supposed to be a high scoring game too :banana:

I know cinci needs it bad but if Philly wins the get the division so I think thats pretty good motivation go Garcia.

Thanks for mine

PALMER!!

There is a reason you drafted him when you did. This is a MUST WIN for the Bungals. Palmer will play well. Plus you will double-up with CJ.

This backfired on the team I played last weekend. Their duo of Palmer and CJ had a bad game, which basically caused them to lose.

ya im even thinking of benching peyton for garcia...not going to happen but thinking about it.

see a low scoring game and Palmer doesnt throw for more than 250 yrds and a score while Garcia will thorw 250 and a pair of tds i think

Garcia is the more safe play and with the bigger upside

I'm thinking that Palmer is going to have a big game. the left tackle jones is back this week.

Good Luck thanks for mine.

Garcia is hot - Palmer is cold. Go Garcia and expect at LEAST one rushing TD, two passing TD's.

Good luck - thanks for mine.