Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

top 15 RB's picked in 2007 fantasy draft....

What a year it has been for those who drafted Gore, Parker, M Barber, MJD, Addai(not bad for a rook), R Bush(turned his game around), L Moroney, chester taylor and K Jones. I cant think that any of thos RB's were picked in the first round(KJ maybe)

Then there is Turner(free agent) that could make a huge impact in 2007. Tiki is gone, so that opens up a space for no4 RB next year. I would think it will be S Jackson.

I know westbrooke had a good year, but due to injury issues of the past, he still is not first round pick.

With R Bush emerging, its safe to say Duece wont be much of a factor.

Rudi johnson has been solid, and will u good numbers week after week.

Then there is Portis, he belongs in the category of Denver RB's. Fragile and a big mess.

With Dunn, almost Done, and Norward make an impact, there goes mr consistant. I have drafted Dunn last three years and he has done great as a no2 RB. Not gonna happen in 2007.

I think its safe to say that RB's like Caddy, Edge, Lamont J, Ronnie Brown(he might rebound in 2007) Portis, probably wont be picked till end of second round maybe early third.

Once again, the top three RB's are the same, LT, LJ and SA.

Happy Holidays.

What a year it has been for those who drafted Gore, Parker, M Barber, MJD, Addai(not bad for a rook), R Bush(turned his game around), L Moroney, chester taylor and K Jones. I cant think that any of thos RB's were picked in the first round(KJ maybe)

Then there is Turner(free agent) that could make a huge impact in 2007. Tiki is gone, so that opens up a space for no4 RB next year. I would think it will be S Jackson.

I know westbrooke had a good year, but due to injury issues of the past, he still is not first round pick.

With R Bush emerging, its safe to say Duece wont be much of a factor.

Rudi johnson has been solid, and will u good numbers week after week.

Then there is Portis, he belongs in the category of Denver RB's. Fragile and a big mess.

With Dunn, almost Done, and Norward make an impact, there goes mr consistant. I have drafted Dunn last three years and he has done great as a no2 RB. Not gonna happen in 2007.

I think its safe to say that RB's like Caddy, Edge, Lamont J, Ronnie Brown(he might rebound in 2007) Portis, probably wont be picked till end of second round maybe early third.

Once again, the top three RB's are the same, LT, LJ and SA.

Happy Holidays.

JMO, but I see S.Jax cracking the TOP 3 next year

Actually i agree, i think S Jackson should be top 3 RB picked in 2007. But here come the SA fans, and thier reasoning. I know if had the 3rd overall pick next year, i will grab S Jackson, and not even look back.

The third pick will be interesting next year. I guess you would have to take Alexander since Gore, Parker, and Jackson haven't proved it for enough years. I will be interested to see how far the Caddy, L Jordan, and James drop after this year.

The third pick will be interesting next year. I guess you would have to take Alexander since Gore, Parker, and Jackson haven't proved it for enough years. I will be interested to see how far the Caddy, L Jordan, and James drop after this year.

Dont forget Portis, who at the start of the season was ahead of Tiki as the no4 pick. I think those guys will drop to second or early third round next year. Too much talent out there to ignore, and like they say once bitten....

I would have no problem in picking S.Jax over SA at #3.

I would even consider S.Jax over LJ at #2.

I think SA is starting to wear down...as it stands now he is #4 on my board for next year...possibly lower.

Gore has got to be a top 5 pick. He's been incredibly consistent this year in an improving offense. Considering the number of points he put up despite his team being behind early so many times this year is incredible. He only had like 10 carries last night and scored 2 td's. Plus he puts up pretty good receiving numbers. I had him in both my leagues this year and he was my best player in both.

With 797 total yards and 9TD's over the last seven weeks - while splitting time all but one of those weeks, I would think that MJD makes a strong case for consideration in the top 5 - perhaps even top 3 if Fred Taylor is gone next year.

Guest Mikeock

Gore has got to be a top 5 pick. He's been incredibly consistent this year in an improving offense. Considering the number of points he put up despite his team being behind early so many times this year is incredible. He only had like 10 carries last night and scored 2 td's. Plus he puts up pretty good receiving numbers. I had him in both my leagues this year and he was my best player in both.

I know LT2 is the man...BUT.....If I have pick one next year..Ill take Steven Jackson....The guy is a BEAST !!! He is only going to get better..... He runs like he is possessed.

My top 5:

1.S-Jax

2. Lt2

3. LJ

4. Fast Willie

5.Alexander

So much discussion about the first round RB while the key to success is the middle rounds in the draft.

Guys like M. Barber, Duece, A. Green, Gore, Drew Jones, Brees, Driver, etc etc. are the key to your team.

With 797 total yards and 9TD's over the last seven weeks - while splitting time all but one of those weeks, I would think that MJD makes a strong case for consideration in the top 5 - perhaps even top 3 if Fred Taylor is gone next year.

You must be counting on Greg Jones not being healthy next year. He figures to be in the mix as well.

So much discussion about the first round RB while the key to success is the middle rounds in the draft.

Guys like M. Barber, Duece, A. Green, Gore, Drew Jones, Brees, Driver, etc etc. are the key to your team.

This is true-- This is what makes or breaks you

yes, but this changes every season.

Guest JahRasta311

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...an undersized change of pace back as a top 3 fantasy option, that ###### is fuckin classic.

I know LT2 is the man...BUT.....If I have pick one next year..Ill take Steven Jackson....The guy is a BEAST !!! He is only going to get better..... He runs like he is possessed.

My top 5:

1.S-Jax

2. Lt2

3. LJ

4. Fast Willie

5.Alexander

That is crazy. No way in bloody hell should anyone pass on LT2.

That is crazy. No way in bloody hell should anyone pass on LT2.

Agreed-- Doubtful he gets 30+ TD's next year- however- 25 and 1500+ would be expected.. thats a #1 pick in my book-- But defenitly Stevie Jax top 4 back next year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...an undersized change of pace back as a top 3 fantasy option, that ###### is fuckin classic.

Would you mind playing in my money league next year? We're actually all full up right now, but I'm sure we can make room.

I have the #3 pick and I am hoping that LJ is picked #2 so I can Grab S-Jax, Like most have said he is a beast and a great receiver out of the backfield, and for the fack he plays pretty weak run defenses in his own division. St. Louis is now a running based which makes it even better. I really hope he's there for me at #3 :mad: