Sign in to follow this  
Casey71

Any Week 17 SBowlers out there?

Essentially, it's Bulger, Westy, Gore, Holt, Housh vs Peyton, LT, Dayne, TO, and Coles

I'm the Bulger team. I think I got a good shot.

Anyone else?

Essentially, it's Bulger, Westy, Gore, Holt, Housh vs Peyton, LT, Dayne, TO, and Coles

I'm the Bulger team. I think I got a good shot.

Anyone else?

I'm in. Hate to root for you to lose your championship, but I am playing LT and TO so I hope they both do well and your other players can overcome them. I hope my opponents players cannot.

Cutler

LT

Gore, FWP, or MBIII (haven't decided yet)

TO

Walker, Driver, or Colston (haven't decided yet)

Scheffler or Stevens (haven't decided yet)

Nedney or WW pickup (haven't decided yet)

Chargers

I'm in the finals this week and have Bulger. LT, Gore, Harrison and Ward or Evans.

I've heard rumors that SF will be playing this game looking to the future. Think that means Gore will be limited or do they let him have the ball and let him try for the rushing record? I know he is too far out from LT and LJ but it would be nice to let him go for it instead of putting in some other rookie or someone to see what they have.

I'm also worried about the Bulger situation. I think alot rests on if the Giants win or not.

I actually have two superbowls in week 17.

I have Gore and LJ in both and am worried about the gore situation as well as LJ's match up.. But what can you do..

Yeah, I'm in a 17th week championship game too. I really like my chances with Bulger, S. Jackson, M. Harrison, and T.O as my main weapons. I think STL will light up the Vikings this week (and I'm a Vikings fan!). Just found out Smoot is done for the year. Wow is Bulger going to have a field day! I get a point per reception too.

me too :dunno:

going against Bulger so hope S JaX runs wild :dunno:

Young

Lewis

McGahee

Galloway

Smith?? Furrey??

Cotchery

Shockey

Elam

Dont think Sjax is going to go wild on the number 1 rushing defense in the league... :lol:

Thrashed the LT owner this weekend to make it in. :pointstosky:

Palmer

Alexander

Deangelo Williams :banana:

Fitzgerald

Evans

Utecht (Watson replacement)

Gould

San Diego D

I made it - my only week 17 SB league. My team is terrible - the only way I'm winning is because of my Princeton-style slowdown halfcourt game which somehow keeps the other team from scoring more than 40 points....But I'll take it!

Dont think Sjax is going to go wild on the number 1 rushing defense in the league... :blink:

Jackson doesn't have to have good rushing numbers to go wild -- 5th in the league in receptions. If they can't run, he will surely catch a load of passes.

I've got a week 17 SB also -- this year, there's only one team with their playoffs set in stone, and they aren't a big fantasy team anyway (except the D).

i've been up since 5am this morning. getting ready to head out to south padre island, drink some jack and cokes at louie's backyard, and cheer my team in. i can't think of a better place to lose $1400 if my team does not prevail.

my team vs. his team

favre vs. del homme

LJ vs. Deuce

droughns vs. Westy

fitz vs. harrison

driver vs. andre johnson

coles vs. donte stallwarth

wilkins vs. akers

tbb vs. phi

16 team league with a $400 buy in. wish me luck and happy new year's to everyone. :dunno:

We play a combo Week 16 and 17 Super Bowl, with the points in week 17 counting as 33.3% of the final score, and week 16 counting as 66.7% of final score