Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

is itsbigmoni for real or and alias?

whats the difference between towel head and red dot indian? one is a pull start and the other is a push start.

HTH

(meebee wrong thread)

:cheers:

First off, being a towel head is a religon. It might be surprising but there are white towel heads.

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/register.ns...ecurityCrew.jpg

You have to copy and paste that link for some reason, but yea, all those towel heads are white.

First off, being a towel head is a religon. It might be surprising but there are white towel heads.

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/register.ns...ecurityCrew.jpg

You have to copy and paste that link for some reason, but yea, all those towel heads are white.

you're wasting your breath here. These guys don't know the difference between a Sikh and a sheik, and don't care, if you think they're going to absorb the difference between Punjabi and south Indians, you're going to be disappointed...

...every time I see sikhs being hasseled in the airport I bemoan the ignorance of my countrymen...

Now Rusty. Don't give yourself away.

Not that these clowns would know. I mean, really.

Oh and Mike and I would love to have you select a poster to whom I'm an alias of.

I mean turning the tables is a way out for you so choose someone so we all can laugh at you.

Because quite honestly we've been crying for you and your problems over at the RNC. You still a volunteer there, right?

I couldn't care less who else you are, but I do like how in one post you say that by denying the fact that you are an alias is the best way to scream "I'm an alias" then in your next post you say "I'm not an alias." Does that not mean that you are screaming you're an alias?

Here I am arguing with Rusty about aliases. :thumbsdown:

See I can do it too. I can accuse everyone of being Rusty.