Sign in to follow this  
GuidingLight

Everybody Dies

Yeah, it's been awhile..

Everyone reading this and everyone reading this who knows someone, will one day die. Some sooner than others. Someone you don't think will die soon, may go before you even know it. Every day people of all ages die. So really, nothing in life matters at all, because we will all be dead.

:cheers:

Also, nm..

You can be a confusing fock on occasion...I'll give you that :)

Other than that, how you been? :blink:

I, for one, have missed your late night ramblings here :cheers:

You can be a confusing fock on occasion...I'll give you that :)

Other than that, how you been? :blink:

I, for one, have missed your late night ramblings here :cheers:

Sup bro?

I was working on being about death and stuff so don't be nice and sh1t. That may throw me off......or not...heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sup bro?

I was working on being about death and stuff so don't be nice and sh1t. That may throw me off......or not...heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Death sux :lol:

Life good :thumbsup: (Depending on the amount of blood in ones alcohol stream, anyways) :cheers:

...but not everybody lives.

Very true words, Naomi. :thumbsup:

But again, it doesn't really matter what you do when you "live", because we all die. :thumbsup:

G'night bro. :cheers:

Me's the tired

But again, it doesn't really matter what you do when you "live", because we all die. :cheers:

I know exactly where you're coming from. Sometimes people can reason away the quest for happiness, because even being happy doesn't seem like all it's cracked up to be, each moment is fleeting. What's the big deal in the end, when everything goes dark. Maybe someone can get by by reasoning they'll just look forward to the next moment of happiness, but I've seen with others and experienced personally the state of being able to be totally detatched from being satisfied there, which is a really lost feeling. That said, faith isn't a crutch to feel better there (if you happen to understand the thoughts) but if it weren't for it, rationally -nihilism I understand. I don't think we've found something 'greater' because we feel the need for something greater, and to give ourselves meaning, but that there is something greater. Read the bible :thumbsup:

Also I know that annoys the hell out of a lot of people, but ah well.

Fyi, most of you know I'm not an ass who posts this for fun. I actually click the sponsors links here..and donate..link. It's one of those blinking annoyances you see on the top of the page. That one still hits home.

I may come across harsh, but I've been all too close to death recently.

Thanks for those who actually seem to get that. :thumbsup: