Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Tom Brady chokes!

winner

winner

chicken dinner :dunno:

Brady didn't choke, the Pat's D or D coordinator/Bellichik choked. At one point it looked like things just 'clicked' for the Indy O, and they committed the entire offense to underneath TE passes with amazing success, then mixing it up with Clark running deeper routes. Harrison & Wayne really only caught some 8-10 yard come-backers on the sdelines. I'll bet that forcing the safties outside to stay over the top on 88 & 87 left the middle open to the TEs, and they hammered away at that matchup the entire 2nd half. That combined with a good running attack (and play action because of it) is what won them the game.

I could be completely mistaken, but 60% of the time I'm 100% right on this stuff.

When the Colts O is clicking like it was yesterday, you're going to have to give away something. So do you give away the underneath stuff or let Wayne and Harrison light your ass up? Hobbs and Samuel made some nice plays on deep balls yesterday but you can't continually count on that. I think the bend-don't break approach might have been their best option.