Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

XBOX 360 Live Madden 2007 League: Draft is complete

i am up for a night game tonight with anyone around 1130-1145 eastern time i am good

has anyone even heard from chiefs in the last 2 weeks

I'll only be home for a few more hours.

And no, haven't seen him in any threads, if I remember correctly.

boston?

I will be working until 10:00 pm tonight, but I'm good for any other night this week.

are you at work right now?

yeah

yeah

weak, was hoping we could get a game in this afternoon. If I remember correctly, you said you're going to be the Titans right? If so, I'll play as the Rams

weak, was hoping we could get a game in this afternoon. If I remember correctly, you said you're going to be the Titans right? If so, I'll play as the Rams

Yes, I'm going with the Titans.

Any of you hosers wanna play a game of Tiger Woods 07 from time to time?

Send a friend invite to Sergeant Bri

Any of you hosers wanna play a game of Tiger Woods 07 from time to time?

Send a friend invite to Sergeant Bri

Don't have it. I'll probably rent it and if it's worth it I'll buy it, then we can play. :unsure:

Yo, i'm gonna get live either tonight or tomorrow. If you guys need a replacement person i'm down. I'm havin a lil problem with the box right now though but i'm sure i'll figure it out.

All i need is a mobile enough QB to roll out and i'm money. Fear the play action.

Yo, i'm gonna get live either tonight or tomorrow. If you guys need a replacement person i'm down. I'm havin a lil problem with the box right now though but i'm sure i'll figure it out.

All i need is a mobile enough QB to roll out and i'm money. Fear the play action.

If you want to take over for Chiefs feel free. He drafted the Falcons so it should play into your gameplan.

Don't have it. I'll probably rent it and if it's worth it I'll buy it, then we can play. :wacko:

best golf game evah.

be aware that you use the left stick to swing, and it takes some getting used to.

it's not automatically a good straight shot. this adds a lot to the game.

Just called microsoft. I'm getting the 3 red lights. On the website it doesn't say what to do if you get 3 red lights but the power supply is green. When i called they said they're updating their system so call back tomorrow. Asses.

"1. Examine the lights on the power supply. When you turn on the console, the power supply light should illuminate green even if the three lights on the Ring of Light flash red. If the power supply unit light is not green, follow the steps that are listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:

906101 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906101/) Xbox 360: The power supply light is red

906102 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906102/) Xbox 360: The power supply light is orange

906103 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906103/) Xbox 360: The power supply light is not illuminated "

How retarded is that. When i first read it i was like, yea, the light is green even though its flashing red. But then it doesn't expand on that at all. Focking retards. Like it should at least say something about it. What the fock. At least say, if power supply light is green but your still gettin the 3 red lights, you'll have to send it in. Don't leave me hangin like that hoebag.

Just called microsoft. I'm getting the 3 red lights. On the website it doesn't say what to do if you get 3 red lights but the power supply is green. When i called they said they're updating their system so call back tomorrow. Asses.

they'll ask you to take the hard drive off and power up.

also disconnect the video cable and power up.

if it still comes up 3 flashing reds they'll have you send it in.

they turn it around really fast.

Yea i tried all that. Unhooked EVERYTHING. Took off the hard drive and then left it alone for a few minutes. About 5 min later hooked everything back up but left the hard drive off and it still showed up red.

If the league is still alive when i get it back, count me in. Lookin forward to whoopin some ass. Blowouts won't be too bad though. For the 4th quarter i'll let my dog play for me or somethign so the score is respectable for you guys.

I haven't played online since 04 though. The highest i ever got was 3,000 or so. But by then, everyone knew that one glitch. I hated it when i played somebody and was killing them throughout the whole game. And the whole time i'm like how the hell is this guy ranked 1500. Then with about 10 seconds left they did that thing where the game woudl just end. You couldn't finish against the computer or anything. And then when you went back there was no record whatsoever of the game. Theres nothing like that now is there? And if someone quits, you should automatically get the W.

Yea i tried all that. Unhooked EVERYTHING. Took off the hard drive and then left it alone for a few minutes. About 5 min later hooked everything back up but left the hard drive off and it still showed up red.

sure sounds like it's going to mcallen TX.

it'll cost you $140 if it's not under warrantee, but it prolly is.

Sending the box today and they say its a 8-10 day turnaround time. So if you guys give me another 2 weeks i'll take over for chiefs if no one else has by then. Or if the league went to sh1t we can do a redraft or something. If not that, then i'll just have to beat up on any fool who is dumb enough to challenge me.

Is the league still alive? Is there a spot still open? I got my xbox back and they even sent along a free 1-month trial to go along with it. I was gonna buy it anyways, but i guess i'll save a whopping 4-5 dollars. But yea, let me know.

I wish we could resume, I was really excited for it and it seemed to fall apart. If everyone wants to resume I'm definitely down. :doublethumbsup:

Fresno21 is down. Whether its a league, or if someone just wants to play.

Look me up and challenge me. Fresno21 is my name on there.