Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Dominating poker

This particular instance is on a $3,000 Pokerrom play money SNG. After being unable to bluff, and not placing in a couple $500 SNG's, I decided to UP to a $3,000 SNG that people might take seriously, and found I was able to bluff there (almost like if it was for real money). I flat out dominated for the first couple rounds. Trapping people, bluffing, seeing every flop ... I had 6500 of the 15k in chips pretty quick. One guy challenged me at the table ... and caught me bluffing, so I switched gears, and started playing tighter, only to continue to trap people, and make some very gutsy calls.

Ended up, head to head, I had 8200 to his 6800. Tough player goes all in, and I call. It's his king something against my ace something. I'm like 60% to win, flop is even better, then he pairs his king on the turn ... leaving me with like $1500 in chips.

Next hand ... I had A,6 and went all in, and he called me. I forget what he had, but I was again the percentage favorite ... lost that, and finished 2nd.

2 bad beats in a row ... but so far, I'm up on the night!

hows your art coming?

Slowly. I have a new painting concept ... but it would not be easy to paint here in my studio apartment. It's going to be abstract/realist, if that makes any sense. Think of a tangled up, really detailed vine from nature. with little leaves and endless detail ... it's likely going to be another 2 year painting ... but you never know, sometimems they come at you all at once.

In the mean time, being a PROFESSOR of graphic design is fullfilling my creative needs.

GFIAFProfessor

This particular instance is on a $3,000 Pokerrom play money SNG... blah blah blah, I decided to UP to a $3,000 SNG that people might take seriously... blah blah blah

:doublethumbsup:

The words "play money" and "seriously" should not be used in the same instance

HTH!

I can play Omaha .... might surprise you. I learned to play poker 30 years ago .... and it was 5 card draw, back then everyone played 5 card draw .... besides these crazy Texas Hold 'Em players. I can play Omaha .... I like it better if it's high/low.

Place? Time? Game?

For how much?

I think as far as you being a dominate poker player...while you may be very good..when it comes to poker greatness at FFtoday this is Strike's world and we are just living in it.

I think as far as you being a dominate poker player...while you may be very good..when it comes to poker greatness at FFtoday this is Strike's world and we are just living in it.

I won't say that Strike sucks ... but I'd beat him. He'll tell you differently. It'd take at least 10 heads up games to make any call. I am more agressive .... I don't think he could match me. I rip appart, just about everyone I play, every time. You can ask all my friends I play with .... I am the player to beat .... but nobody ever does. I'm that good. I win, eventually .... every time.

I can talk, look at your face, show a face etc. to send you towards tilt. I can walk right in, take a seat, and take over a live table. And I will win. It takes a Pro level player to even hang with me, or I win. You saw, I won a freeroll one time, 1400+ players ... I was FIRST! And that was online.

I'm better, real life. Ask Mike Matasow .... he'll explain the whole thing ... I suck online. RL .... I can beat anybody. I'm prolly, the best NLHE player ... in the World .... RL.

:mad:

ETA: Someday ... like in Rounders, against Chan, I'ma trap Seidel ... and prove my shiznit!

Guest Davaco

2 bad beats in a row ... but so far, I'm up on the night!

yea but you are GFIAFP, making every night a down night

:mad: