Sign in to follow this  
Turbo

Broncos exercise option for J. Walker

Friends say Walker's spirits have improved in recent weeks following the shooting death of teammate Darrent Williams on Jan. 1. Walker was sitting next to Williams in a limousine at the time.

If this guy is "right" by the start of next season, I want him on my ff team. I think we may be looking at a lethal combination with Cutler for years to come.

I think I may be liking Denver this coming year.

It will be interesting to see how him and Cutler hit it off. Cutler seems like he has the tools to be a damn good one for a long time. Javon and Cutler could be the next great combo!!

Does this hurt the long term value of Brandon Marshall?

The chemistry between Cutler and Marshall seemed to grow incredibly strong as the season progressed. I would imagine Walker pulling coverage away from Marshall will only help that chemistry grow.

The chemistry between Cutler and Marshall seemed to grow incredibly strong as the season progressed. I would imagine Walker pulling coverage away from Marshall will only help that chemistry grow.

Fear not, Walker will be a nice compliment to Marshall for the next 5 years. Baby TO is a special talent

Fear not, Walker will be a nice compliment to Marshall for the next 5 years. Baby TO is a special talent

ahh a little bit of a overstatement?

i'd say so!

on the serious side...Walker (who is a Baby TO) is a great player and was IMO the best trade of last offseason.

Good move by Denver, of course. As a Pats fan, I have to admit they scare me. Cutler is the real deal, and will be much better next year after some real game experience and a full off-season under his belt. The question is whether they can shapen up the defense again. Also, they need a more consistent running attack.

Good move by Denver, of course. As a Pats fan, I have to admit they scare me. Cutler is the real deal, and will be much better next year after some real game experience and a full off-season under his belt. The question is whether they can shapen up the defense again. Also, they need a more consistent running attack.

good point, and we shall see.

But Cutler to Walker/Marshall/Scheffler could be as scary of a combo that there is in the NFL