Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Back from Puerto Rico

Q.Lazzarus revealed that he was CurlyNight and then joined his mother in the afterlife by chugging a gallon of bleach.

you mean other than you being gone?

:banana:

I scored overhead surf in 80 degree water.

Did you enjoy your ice storm?

:pointstosky:

Britney Spears shaved her head :pointstosky:

nice, any pics? :pointstosky:

:banana:

I'll have to check the camera, but probably not. The wife stayed at the hotel, while the boys surfed.

:pointstosky:

I'll have to check the camera, but probably not. The wife stayed at the hotel, while the boys surfed.

yeah, that's pretty much the story with my trip to costa. no one wants to sit on the beach and take pictures when the surf is going off.

yeah, that's pretty much the story with my trip to costa. no one wants to sit on the beach and take pictures when the surf is going off.

I know, same deal. I was going to bring the camera with me in the car and snap a few shots, but I didn't want to risk it getting stolen. We caught it real good though. Not huge, but 8-10 foot faces for 4 of the 10 days. Waves all but 1 day, my shoulders are still sore.

You ever been there?

I know, same deal. I was going to bring the camera with me in the car and snap a few shots, but I didn't want to risk it getting stolen. We caught it real good though. Not huge, but 8-10 foot faces for 4 of the 10 days. Waves all but 1 day, my shoulders are still sore.

You ever been there?

awesome. :pointstosky:

nah, i've never been to puerto rico but would love to get out there some day. what kind of breaks did you surf? rock? reef? point? or good ol' beach breaks?

awesome. :dunno:

nah, i've never been to puerto rico but would love to get out there some day. what kind of breaks did you surf? rock? reef? point? or good ol' beach breaks?

All reef.

It's not that shallow though, I only hit it once. It's a little shady paddling in and out because of urchins, but the waves are awesome.

I love Costa, but PR is the place to be. It's easier to get around and it's pretty safe. My wife and kids go with me.

Check it out next time you get the bug. Rincon, PR.

Britney Spears shaved her head :lol:

She was rehabbed twice already. :banana: