Sign in to follow this  
jacarter

Who to keep?

Who to Keep?  

1. 1. Please select

2 player keeper, yardage PPR league, with bonus pts for td's longer the 50 yards...

W McGahee

T Henry

S Smith

R Wayne

picking 7th

thanks in advance, and will respond to yours if posted.

2 player keeper, yardage PPR league, with bonus pts for td's longer the 50 yards...

W McGahee

T Henry

S Smith

R Wayne

picking 7th

thanks in advance, and will respond to yours if posted.

Well, I'd be inclined to keep McGahee and Steve Smith.

Reggie Wayne isnt a bad choice in lieu of Smith. He's more consistant, but I think Smith is the better player long term.

I TOO WOULD KEEP MCGAHEE AND STEVE SMITH IN YOUR SITUATION. I WOULD TAKE A RB WITH YOUR 7TH PICK. THOUGH I BELIEVE MCGAHEE AND HENRY WILL DEFINITELY PUT UP GOOD NUMBERS THIS COMING YEAR, MCGAHEE IS A TOP 10 BACK WHILE HENRY IN MY OPINION IS A TOP 15 RB..... YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH STEVE SMITH.....

I'd keep wayne and smith, build from there... mcgahee sucks and will probably be hurt this year...

out

I like McGahee (unquestioned starter). I'm a little torn between Steve Smith and Travis Henry. I think Henry can be a stud in Denver, but the rat makes me uneasy. You don't want to take chances with your keepers, so I'd go with Steve Smith.

Please see mine

I like McGahee (unquestioned starter). I'm a little torn between Steve Smith and Travis Henry. I think Henry can be a stud in Denver, but the rat makes me uneasy. You don't want to take chances with your keepers, so I'd go with Steve Smith.

Please see mine

Well, my thought is that if it were a redraft league, Steve smith goes ahead of travis henry.

so if you want the best value, you take the best player.

with 2 keepers, if you keep henry you wont likely get a shot at Steve Smith in the first round of the draft unless you draft early in that round.

If you keep Smith, I think you can easily get Henry in the first round (maybe even round 2)

so I'd keep Smith along with McGahee as I had suggested before.