Sign in to follow this  
mikedemelo

What to do....

PLaying in a 12 team 3 player (QB, RB, WR) keeper league. Standard scoring.

I have the first overall pick. Many of the top RBs will be back in the draft pool this year b/c their contracts have all expired.

I've been offered the following trade:

Maroney or McGahee and

Stallworth or Gates and

# 9 overall and

#117 overall

for

#1 overall

If you take the deal, your RB and WR/TE keeper are set - but would I be giving up too much? My concern is really that McGahee may not produce top fantasy numbers this year in BAL.

its hard to say withouh knowing who isnt kept, but I might take maroney, gates, and the picks...

PLaying in a 12 team 3 player (QB, RB, WR) keeper league. Standard scoring.

I have the first overall pick. Many of the top RBs will be back in the draft pool this year b/c their contracts have all expired.

I've been offered the following trade:

Maroney or McGahee and

Stallworth or Gates and

# 9 overall and

#117 overall

for

#1 overall

If you take the deal, your RB and WR/TE keeper are set - but would I be giving up too much? My concern is really that McGahee may not produce top fantasy numbers this year in BAL.

Well, it would help if we knew what your team looked like and what players are available for you to take with the #1 pick. If the best player available for a #1 overall pick is someone like eli manning or Ronnie Brown, then I'd probably make the deal. but if the best available player is someone like LT then I'd say that you have to keep the draft pick.

of course what you do should also depend on what your lineup looks like at this time too.