Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Geek Club education level?

Degree  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What's your greatest level of completed education?

• PHD or above.
    • Masters ... plus undergrad.
    • Bachelors ... no need for more.
    • Associates (including Nursing or Dental Assistant)
    • High School. Couldn't afford college.
    • High School, I was rich already.
    • High school was too hard for me.

Uhh, then are you sure you voted?

Why the fock would I vote? :rolleyes:

Why the fock would I vote? :rolleyes:

Dictionary.com POSTERITY

It's anonymous ... just vote whatever you completed.

Vote. Please be honest! Anonymous poll.

Oh...well...since you said "please" that ought to keep everyone in line... :rolleyes:

Fock ... I forgot Law degree's ... OK ... . Lawyers listen up. If you passed the Bar exam ... vote PHD. Just a law dgree? Vote masters. Practicing attorneys should choose PHD.

Also, I would say Architechts and Engineers should vote Masters ... unless they are doing above doctorate level work.

Who's got the PHD?

One time ... like 1998, my boss was a big college hoops fan, and when I told him I was an Arizona fan (he was Duesquene) he said, "Aww ... yer just a bandwagoner."

I responded. "Well, I was born in Tucson, Arizona is my Alma Mader, my Dad teaches Law there, my older brother graduated from law school there .... and my little sister is there now, undergrad. Should I go on?" And he was all "No, OK ... I remember your resume now ... yer right. ... I take it back."

Been hanging out with my friends from Southern California ... kills my pool, but fine .... I hope UCLA can represent and win it all. PAC-10 baby! Gonna be hard to stop UCLA.

If not for people like me, you would have to get your lazy ass up and drive to the pizza store.

alsoimakeround20anhour

I voted masters degree ... but it's true I once delivered pizza.

Tried to deliver the best, hottest pizza I could, every time. Places ppl would complain about as bad tippers would give me extra for napkins and red peppers.

Before that I washed dishes for $3.35 an hour ... in a gourmet restaraunt .... and yeah, if a pile of shrimp came back, half eaten ... fock yeah ... I'd eat emm. Half a steak? Almost too good for dog food. People don't ask for doggy bags in fancy places. You eat good, in a fancy place if you can handle the leftovers.

I make more than ten times that now. MS degree. I teach college courses. All thanks to my education.

But yeah ... I started paying into Social Security when I was 15. 1985. Had to pay for my car insurance. 1969 Mustang Coupe. Had to have a job.

Could qualify as disabled, have a bad back. I like to work though. I can do my job with a bad back. I want to work. And I love to teach. I was born to teach. It's in my genes.

Being around hot 20 year old chicks is fun too.

:rolleyes:

So who's the doctor?

Seriously?

So far, if people have been honest ... yer saying 90% of Geek Clubers have some sort of college degree. And above.

That may be accurate ... but please answer honestly. It's anonymous.

Again ... just a law degree ... Masters level. Practicing attorney, passed the bar, you can vote PHD plus if you feel like that's accurate. Same goes for NASA Engineers ... aka Rocket Scientists. Kinda doubt, one of them would vote themselves as having a PHD, unless they did. Smart as fock .... but prolly have engineering degrees. Vote Masters.