Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

Holy Crap! Motorcycle Crash of the Day!

It's fake. Plus, what the hell is that thing at the end? Is that a dog walking from the right side of the screen to the left? At the end. Take a look.

Agreed... and it's obvious. There is a distinct change in the video right at impact.

Great . . . next you'll be telling me that Laz-D isn't really retarded :banana:

Looks pretty frickin real to me. The change in the video appears to be glare from the car's taillights. I don't know what that thing is at the end though. :banana:

you people are focking insane. It's not fake - Ernie weeds out any and all fakes and wouldn't post them.

The thing at the end is a plastic bag or some other piece of garbage being blown across the street - use your eyes.

The change in lighthing is because the bike is slamming into an oncomming car - one with headlights on since it's night time. "obviously so".

That is totally real - there is no similar flicker or change from the people landing to getting up, so OBVIOUSLY it's real - whatever the case, they REALLY flew up up up into the air ass over tea kettle and landed on the pavement, then got up and ran away...well, one kinda limped away.

You people and your paranoid conspiracy minds....this is a genuine crash. Enjoy.

ETA: I just backed it up and watched the impat like 10 times in a row - there's nothing fake about that crash at all. The biker skids sideways to lessen the impact and they both fly at appropriate angles.

I'm sure GridironAssassin will be along any minute to explain why it's impossible for the gauge of plastic on that motorcycle to shatter in that matter when only hit by a car. Then MrSteak will tell us it was not a motorcycle at all but a Predator drone. :banana:

I think it's a fake helmet rolling across the street... the thing that neither of the drivers even looks down at as it rolls between them.

I'm sure GridironAssassin will be along any minute to explain why it's impossible for the gauge of plastic on that motorcycle to shatter in that matter when only hit by a car. Then MrSteak will tell us it was not a motorcycle at all but a Predator drone. :doublethumbsup:

get a life man, i made a mistake on the predator drone and fessed to it (Strawman argument). Please get out more - 12,XXX posts dont get you friends....

get a life man, i made a mistake on the predator drone and fessed to it (Strawman argument). Please get out more - 12,XXX posts dont get you friends....

Yeah, your mistake was trying to be a condescending asshole when you didn't have a clue - and I mean NOT A FOCKING CLUE - what the fock you were talking about. I think I'll continue to point that out. :clap:

Also, a strawman is not what you think it is. To borrow a line; "do a search if your dumb@ss doesnt know what that is." :banana:

Good slam on my post count though. You cut me deep right there. Your post count is impressive; you've packed a lot of stupidity into a mere 280someodd posts. :doublethumbsup:

Yeah, your mistake was trying to be a condescending asshole when you didn't have a clue - and I mean NOT A FOCKING CLUE - what the fock you were talking about. I think I'll continue to point that out. :D

Also, a strawman is not what you think it is. To borrow a line; "do a search if your dumb@ss doesnt know what that is." :banana:

Good slam on my post count though. You cut me deep right there. Your post count is impressive; you've packed a lot of stupidity into a mere 280someodd posts. :thumbsup:

So i dont have a clue because i screwed up on the name of the plane that i think hit the pentagon???

So all my info on the 9/11 conspiracy is incorrect then??? If we borrow this logic than the NIST report is entirely incorrect because they screwed up a few times then huh??? Do you see the resemblence or is that above your head?

I wish you guys would just answer the questions i keep posting but everytime i come with my good stuff that blows holes through the govt.'s report you either A) ignore and change the subject to something else or B) discredit the author somehow or C) start calling names (i.e. like above). It is getting really old buddy. Strawman is exactly what i know it is... and it fits perfect - look up some of my posts with it mentioned.

Im sorry to hurt you on your post count, i was just kidding. Im sure you have tons of really cool friends that like to hang out with you while you are posting 7+ times a day..... :cry:

So i dont have a clue because i screwed up on the name of the plane that i think hit the pentagon???

So all my info on the 9/11 conspiracy is incorrect then??? If we borrow this logic than the NIST report is entirely incorrect because they screwed up a few times then huh??? Do you see the resemblence or is that above your head?

I wish you guys would just answer the questions i keep posting but everytime i come with my good stuff that blows holes through the govt.'s report you either A) ignore and change the subject to something else or :blink: discredit the author somehow or C) start calling names (i.e. like above). It is getting really old buddy. Strawman is exactly what i know it is... and it fits perfect - look up some of my posts with it mentioned.

Im sorry to hurt you on your post count, i was just kidding. Im sure you have tons of really cool friends that like to hang out with you while you are posting 7+ times a day..... :banana:

Nice revisionist history. You don't have a clue because you're an ignorant dumbass who only looks at half the equation because you want to feel like you're in on some secret so you can feel superior to everyone else.

You didn't screw up the name of the plane, you heard a blurb about a Predator drone somewhere from some other dumbass and decided to run with it until confronted with facts about the Predator drone, at which point you were forced to backtrack like a sumb!tch and Google some other "theory".

The beating to death of the NIST report is simply obfuscation. I don't really give a fock what the NIST report says. I don't need to examine the minutiae of the NIST to know what I saw that day, and there is only one theory that adequately explains it unless you are willing to make EXTREME leaps of logic. Leaps of logic that basically require you to be a certifiable moron before you can even consider them.

Go peddle your lies somewhere else Junior, or expect to have dumbassholery pointed out every time.

wow - this is awesome...a motorcycle crash and a train wreck all in one topic! :o

:banana:

Sorry for jacking your thread.