Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

Anybody watch the spurs mavs game?

The sequence of events that unfolded were shocking to say the least. Duncans 2nd Tech which was complete B.S., then the foul they called on Oberto for getting kicked, then the defensive foul they called on Vaughn the very next possession.

The oberto foul, had it happened on its own wouldn't have been that bad.

The Vaughn foul wouldnt have been that bad had it happened at a different time.

The 2nd tech was ridiculous no matter what. Unexcuseable. My brother who isn't even a spurs fan said they should suspend Crawford.

Guest Davaco

i did, and thought it was pretty funny how someone like tim duncan, who barely speaks, can get a technical for laughing on the bench

"He looked at me and said, `Do you want to fight? Do you want to fight?"' Duncan said. "If he wants to fight, we can fight. I don't have any problem with him, but we can do it if he wants to. I have no reason why in the middle of a game he would yell at me, `Do you want to fight?"'

"He came into the game with a personal vendetta against me," said Duncan, who had 16 points, seven rebounds, six assists and two blocks in his limited action. "It had to be because I didn't do anything the entire game. I said three words to him and the three words were, 'I got fouled' on a shot. ... That's all I said to him the entire game."

Crawford disagreed, saying that "he was complaining the whole game."

"And then he went over to the bench and he was over there doing the same stuff behind our back," Crawford said. "I hit him with one (technical) and he kept going over there, and I look over there and he's still complaining. So I threw him out."

Crawford spoke to a pool reporter before Duncan spoke to the media. Asked about Duncan not thinking he deserved to be tossed, Crawford said: "That's his opinion. He said nothing when he was walking off the court and he called me a piece of (expletive). Is that nothing?"

San Antonio had won six straight and was on a 12-1 roll. The only loss came against Indiana -- another game that Crawford worked and another game that he rang up a T on Duncan.

"I kind of imagine it stemmed from that," Duncan said. "I don't have a problem with Joey. Obviously he's got a problem with me."

Teammate Bruce Bowen, who also got a technical from Crawford in the third quarter, couldn't believe his superstar teammate was tossed, especially for something so mild.

"Do I think it was deserved? No," Bowen said.

quotes from cbssportsline