Sign in to follow this  
slash

Will LJ repeat his big year or will he be a bust.

LJ in 07  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Stud or dud

• stud
    • dud

With Trent leaving and the high carries that LJ had last year, how many of you think that he will be able to repeat his big year? Lots of signs point to a down year for him.

With Trent leaving and the high carries that LJ had last year, how many of you think that he will be able to repeat his big year? Lots of signs point to a down year for him.

Well, he's had two big years in a row.....not just one.....with 2005 actually being his best year so far. So, he's already a repeat succeeder.

As to your question, though, I think you've got way too few answers here. His offensive line has lost a lot in the past 12-18 months, so that's a factor. I think he'll still be top six if healthy. Stud or Dud is too limited with regards to choices in the matter..........

I guess this depends on what one's definition of a bust is, doesn't it? If he gets 1400 yds and 12 TDs, some will argue one side, some the other.

That is not a bust in my opinion,

But under 1100 yards and less than 8tds would be dud to me for what he is projected

That is not a bust in my opinion,

But under 1100 yards and less than 8tds would be dud to me for what he is projected

I think you had better define this in the original post. I expect about 1200 yards and 10 TDs. That's better than what you listed as bust stats, but would be a huge disappointment for anyone taking him in the top 3.

He'll be a top 10 RB, just because of all of the carries he'll get. The O-line wasn't in great shape last year either and he still produced. But if anyone's expecting top 3 numbers I think they'll be disappointed.

Guest djfivenine

Not a bust, but he doesn't deserve the #1 pick