Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

"The Black Donnely's" fans.

I was mildly disappointed when they stopped the show, mainly because hero's wasn't on. My brother found out they're still releasing episodes every monday on NBC.com and their gonna finish the 13 episode season. You can go back and watch old episodes to catch up obviously.

I was mildly disappointed when they stopped the show, mainly because hero's wasn't on. My brother found out they're still releasing episodes every monday on NBC.com and their gonna finish the 13 episode season. You can go back and watch old episodes to catch up obviously.

Dang, I liked the show, but I don't think I'll watch 5 or 6 whole shows on the PC.

edit, well maybe I'll watch this one:

The episode called "God Is A Comedian" was originally slated to be the 3rd episode to air, but NBC decided to make it an online-only episode because the content was too violent and graphic for network television. 

I think theres only 5 including this weeks. I just watch them at work and put them on pause when someone comes in. If you watch an episode on monday then another on thursday you'll be caught up. It helps that they only have 1 commercial every 5-10 min or so thats 30 seconds long. I think each episode comes out to like 40 min or so.

I think theres only 5 including this weeks. I just watch them at work and put them on pause when someone comes in. If you watch an episode on monday then another on thursday you'll be caught up. It helps that they only have 1 commercial every 5-10 min or so thats 30 seconds long. I think each episode comes out to like 40 min or so.

I saw one episode on the PC...it was alright...I dunno, maybe....thought it was a pretty good show..didn't realize the ratings were that bad.